14

Their tour has travelled around the world finishing all the scheduled tour successfully. Now they are currently at Korea, resting after their long tour.

Yuqi is lounging at Shuhua's room, whom the mentioned owner of the room is also there laying down on the bed while playing with her phone.

"Shu are you going out somewhere?"

"No I'm not, why'd you ask?"

"Nothing." Shuhua could only hum in response.

Scrolling at her phone, a chocolate store promotion passed by on her news feed. Due to her chocolate addiction, she pressed the promotion for more information.

She let out a sudden gasp followed by a squeel in which it made the Chinese member flinch in surprise.

"Why?! What's wrong with you?! You scared the hell out of me!!" Yuqi said as if she's throwing all of the swear words on their maknae.

"A new chocolate store has opened!!!" Shuhua said with twinkling eyes.

"So what now?" Yuqi nonchantly said, the maknae could only roll her eyes.

"Of course we'll go!!!"

"Nah ah!! I'm not going with you!! I'm going out with Minnie unnie today!! So bye!!" Yuqi said and hurriedly went out Shuhua's room, not wanting to hear the pleading maknae.

Huffing, she went out to her room and immediately went to Soyeon and Miyeon's shared room.

Next target is Soyeon. I know that she'll come! Shuhua happily thought and went straight to their room.

But unlucky for her, bad luck was on her side. Their leader was nowhere to be seen, only the princess is there.

"Oh shu? You're looking for something?" Miyeon confusedly asked and shocked when their maknae just barged inside of their room.

"Oh I was looking for Soyeon unnie, but she isn't here." Shuhua said with a hint of sadness in her tone.

"She won't out earlier shu. What do you need from her? I'll tell her once she'll be back."

"It's okay unnie, there's no need to do that...." Shuhua trailed off.

"Okay??" Miyeon confusedly said and expecting that the maknae would just leave.

"Are you free today unnie?" Shuhua said, almost pleading to Miyeon just to say yes.

"Yes I'm free shu. Why? Are you taking me out for a date?" Miyeon exclaimed.

"Correction. Not a date unnie. Just accompany me to that new chocolate shop." Shuhua said, more on like a demand.

"Sure but your treat." Miyeon said which made the maknae roll her eyes.

"Fine." Shuhua defeatedly sigh and the princess just raised her hands in victory.

>>>>>>

"Hurry up unnie!" Shuhua yelled from their living room, impatiently waiting for their princess Miyeon.

"Finally you're here!! The shop might close anytime!!" Shuhua angrily said as soon as she saw Miyeon coming down stairs.

"Yah calm down! The shop won't close because they just opened! Plus it's only 5pm!So chill!" Miyeon retorted back.

"Pfft! Let's just go!" Shuhua said and grabbed the car keys.

"Eh you're going to drive? Where's Manager oppa?" Miyeon confusedly asked to the maknae who is now wearing her black cap.

"Oppa is on his day off, so I'll just drive today. Why don't you have any trust on me?" Shuhua said and raised her eyebrows.

"Of course I do, now let's go~" Miyeon said and directly cling into Shuhua's arm.

"Kaja!!"

>>>>>>>

Upon arriving at the new chocolate shop, a lot of people were lining and dining inside of the shop.

"The line is so long shu, night will come if we still dine in here." Miyeon worriedly said as she noticed that the line is way too long to reach the cashier.

"I don't give a damn unnie, what I want is what I get. I don't care if we stay up here until midnight." Shuhua ambitiously said, really wanting the different kinds of chocolates.

"Alright then, I guess I have no choice huh? Let's line up shu." They lined up even though it was way too long.

Half an hour has already past, they are still in the middle of the line. Miyeon was hella bored and has the urge to go at the comfort room.

While her companion doesn't feel any kind of boredom or felt like peeing. She was really patient just for the chocolate.

"Shushu?" Miyeon said and slightly poked Shuhua's arm.

"Hmmm??" Shuhua said, her eyes are focused on the counter.

"I'll go to the comfort room shu. Is it okay for you to be alone here?" Miyeon worriedly asked as she wrapped her arms around the maknae's waist.

"Yes myeon, go ahead. Come back quickly okay?" The maknae said and turned her gaze to the eldest who is still wrapping her arms on her waist.

Returning the gesture, the maknae snaked her arms around Miyeon's shoulder. Lightly pulling the eldest towards her.

"I'll be back shu." Shuhua could only hum in response, letting Miyeon go.

>>>>>>

Ten minutes have already passed but no Miyeon has came back to Shuhua. It made Shuhua mentally worried.

Where could she go? I thought she'll only use the restroom? Are there many people in the restroom??! She talked in her thoughts.

Another ten minutes had passed, this made Shuhua came into conclusion to leave the line.

Rushing and bumping to other people, she made her way to the restroom. Looking for her unnie with worried eyes and unsteady breathing.

No hint of Miyeon was seen inside the restroom.

Where the hell did you go unnie?! Fuck it! Shuhua cursed at her thoughts.

======================================

Just a short update before classes start again tomorrow:(

A vote will be highly appreciated! Thank you for reading this chapter!!

I think the book is nearing the end! So I'll start thinking for another book!

Of course it would be mishu!! Just suggest some side ship to it! Or maybe the plot? Have a great day!!