12

Months, days and times have passed, the tom and jerry duo is still the same. Miyeon eventually got too much extra clingy and flirty towards her Jerry, Shuhua.

Meanwhile the Jerry is actually used on her flirty duo, she unexpectedly does the first move of being intimate also with Miyeon. That made the fans go crazy because of their interaction with each other.

But some are still missing the old ship of Shuhua, which is her Soojin unnie. Many questions have exploded through the internet, have shuhua moved on from Soojin? Does Shuhua don't like Soojin now? Is Shuhua inlove with Miyeon?

But for Shuhua, she loves all the members. But how about Miyeon? Why does she makes Shuhua felt so different, the way Shuhua acts whenever her presence is there.

Shuhua would always flinch or avoid her eye contacts, why is that?

>>>>>

The girls have released their new song, Queencard. Again, another banger had been produced by themselves, it gained many wins and it really went viral internationally.

Due to the new comeback, of course fans will be waiting for the behind the scenes. Expecting for the Tom and Jerry couple to
make a flirty scene.

They were right, but the behind the scenes made them shock. Yeh Shuhua the one who always pushes Miyeon away, pulled Miyeon towards her?

That made the fans went crazy, they didn't expected that Shuhua would do that and let Miyeon kiss her. Even Miyeon herself was shock also.

Shuhua even made her wait, so that the two of them could go home together. A lot of edits was posted through out different social media platforms.

Back to the present, the girls have their world tour again. First tour was held in Seoul and hell crap the Tom and Jerry duo was really flirty with each other. That made the shippers went wild.

Their next stop is in Taiwan, which Shuhua's hometown. They were greeted by flashing of cameras as they made their way inside of the airport.

They had to pose for the fans of course.

Finally boarding at the plane, they took their own seats. Soyeon and Yuqi sat beside each other, Minnie and Miyeon also sat beside each other.

That means leaving Shuhua to sit alone, but she didn't mind that she had no company beside her. It was for the best, she thought.

But they didn't know a certain person has made her appearance in public once again. That made the neitizens emotional and happy at the same time.

By the time they landed on the airport, the Taiwanese fans immediately welcomed them. Screaming and taking pictures of the girls.

But of course those fans literally know what is happening at the internet.

For the girls, they thought everything was normal. Reaching the hotel they are staying, they assigned the roommates of each other.

"I'll be staying alone tonight." their leader said.

"What?! You're not sharing a room with me?!" The deep voiced member said, feeling hurt that her favourite person is not gonna be with her in a same room.