SPECIAL CHAPTER

It's already been two weeks since Shuhua had confessed her feelings to Miyeon. That means they had been official for two weeks already but typically Shuhua makes the relationship lowkey.

Meanwhile Miyeon would always display her affection in the public even when they are outside having a date she would always sneak a kiss on the maknae's cheeks.

As for Soojin, she always visits the dorm twice a week and Minnie was really happy with because she had a chance to snuggle to her.

There was also a time when Minnie begged Soojin to come back in the group so that she'll not be left out because of the lovers in the group.

But unfortunately Soojin refused her offer, saying that she'll only rent a apartment near their dorm so that she can freely visit the dorm or vice versa.

At the present, Shuhua is already fixing her clothes and putting on some light make ups. Waiting for her girlfriend that has been on the bathroom for half of an hour already.

Looking at the time on her phone, she sighed and went towards the bathroom door.

"Jagi what's taking you so long? Tzuyu and Mina unnie will be waiting for us."

"Wait a minute baby! I'm almost done!"

"Hurry up!!" Shuhua shouted.

"Uh my throat felt so dry." She said and went downstairs to get her a cold water.

"You're going out shu?" Yuqi asked as soon as she entered the kitchen.

"Yupp, we'll be having a double date with Mina unnie and Tzuyu."

"Yahh!! You could have told me and we'll have a triple date!! You're such a traitor Yeh Shuhua!"

"Oppss I'm sorry Wogs, maybe next time!" Shuhua said and blew Yuqi a flying kiss before returning back to their room.

Entering their room, Miyeon was already done taking a bath. Her body is still wrapped with her robe. Silently, she approached the eldest from behind and slowly wrapped her arms around Miyeon's slim waist.

Putting her head on Miyeon's neck, she could definitely smell the soap that Miyeon used and even the shampoo on her hair. She's already addicted on her lover's smell and felt like drowning unto it.

"How do I smell shu baby?"

"You smell so good unnie." Shuhua said and sniffed her again.

"You seemed so addicted already hmmm?"

"Because you are so addicting myeon."

"I know right and move, I have to do my routine. Shoo~" Miyeon said and moved Shuhua away so that she can freely move.

"Nooo~ let me just hug you from behind yeonieee~" Shuhua whined and hugged Miyeon again.

"I can't move well if you are hugging me shushu, you can hug me later if I'm done dressing up you do know I'm still in my robe right?"

"Fine." Shuhua said and remove her arms around Miyeon.

"Uhhh aren't you suppose to turn around babe?"