7

Laughter and loud gossips can be heard in idle's kitchen.

"Who did you went out shu?" Yuqi asked the maknae while munching the pizza.

"I went out with Tzuyu and Mina unnie, who made me their third wheel." Shuhua gruntingly said in which she receives laughter from her unnies.

"That's such a pity shu." the leader said which made the maknae pout.

"Wait?! Mina and Tzuyu are together?!"

"Yesss.... How could you not know that unnie?! I thought you and Mina unnie are friends?!" Shuhua said in disbelief because of Minnie.

"She didn't told me!!" Minnie defended herself.

"Even me shu, I didn't know that they are together. It's just that their skin ship is not mostly seen." Miyeon said, agreeing with Minnie.

"Me also!" Yuqi butted in.

"How about you Soyeon unnie?" They all turned their heads towards Soyeon who was about to take a bite of her pizza.

"Of course I know about them." Soyeon calmly said and successfully took a bite.

"How?!!" The three said in the same time.

"I once went to their company, I saw them walking hands in hands. So I was not surprise now."

"But you were shock at first when you knew that they were dating?" Yuqi curiously asked.

"Yuppp. I was shock as you were."

"Just ask Mina unnie on how did they end up together. I'm tired to explain their love story. I might throw up because of them." Shuhua said.

"Of course I will really ask her! She betrayed her own friend!" Minnie dramatically said holding her chest as if she was in pain, the maknae could only roll her eyes at her dramatic unnie.

"Yah you should be thankful to Mina unnie. She bought that pizza for us."

"Really?! Then I'll thank her for this." Minnie said and rubbed her head, embarrassed.

"You should be! Anyways, I'm already full, I'll go ahead first unnies." The maknae said and stood up from her chair. She was about to exit the kitchen, when she remembered something.

"Oh shu, I thought you're going to your room now?" Soyeon asked.

"Miyeon unnie, I want to talk to you, alone." Shuhua said and went first. The confused main vocalist just followed her to her room, she was about to turn the knob.

"Don't come in unnie!" Shuhua shouted from the other side.

"Alright alright! Just tell me if I can come in!" Miyeon shouted back.

"You can come in now unnie." The older came in to shuhua's room.

"What is it shu? Do you have any problems? Tell me hmmm~" Miyeon asked in her sweet tone and took a seat beside Shuhua who is sitting at her bed.