13

Inside of the Café, many people were busy talking to each and some are looking at one certain table, as if they were the center of
attraction.

The two person who were the main attraction seems to be unbothered by the stares and they are being filmed.

They were both laughing and talking to each other.

"Are you sure you're okay now shu?" she worriedly asked to her companion.

"Yes I'm okay myeon, no need to worry. Actually this place really lessen the gloom inside me." Shuhua said and showed Miyeon her wolfish grin. Gently grabbing Miyeon's hand, rubbing it with her thumb.

"Plus at this moment, I love your presence. So stay by my side unnie." She stared straight into the eldest eyes and smiling at her lovingly. Laying her head on the eldest's shoulder.

Some might accuse them as couples who are deeply in love with each other, but Shuhua not seem to mind the surroundings all she care now is the presence of Miyeon.

"But don't expect that I'll be like this to you later on unnie."

"Alright then." Miyeon giggled.

"What time is it unnie?" Shuhua asked, still laying at Miyeon's shoulder.

"It's 9PM shu, do you want to go back already?"

"No unnie, let's stay like this for a while."

"You know you can be like this at the room." Miyeon joked which Shuhua could only pinch her arm.

"Yahhh! That hurts." Miyeon hissed and moved her body away from Shuhua. Rubbing her pinched arm, she glared at the maknae who is now giving her the innocent eyes that nobody could accuse her of anything.

"Let's go now unnie." Shuhua stood up waiting for Miyeon.

Walking through the busy and cold street of Taipei, it was hella cold for Miyeon since she forgot to bring her jacket.

The maknae noticed her shivering unnie, she boldly grabbed Miyeon's shivering hand. Stopping at the middle of the sidewalk, she blew into Miyeon's hand then rubbing it afterwards.

Miyeon swore that she could faint at this moment, her legs are quivering not just because of the cold but the action that their maknae just showed her.

"I forgot to tell you that Taipei can be really cold at night." Shuhua said still focused on giving heat to the eldest's hand. Miyeon was staring at the focused maknae in front of her.

"Is it still cold unnie?"

"It's not kinda cold anymore shu. It's okay already, let's just hurry up." Miyeon said and was about to go first but Shuhua held her hand causing her to stop at her tracks.

"Let's walk slowly unnie, there are many people out there you might get lost. You can have my coat." Shuhua said and took off her coat but Miyeon stopped her from taking it off.

"It's okay shu, no need for you to give me your coat."

"No unnie, I'm already used with the temperature here. So you can wear it." Shuhua insisted.

"It's really okay shu, once you'll get a cold I'll be the one who'll be responsible for that."

"Then fine, you're so stubborn unnie." Shuhua huffed in annoyance but still held unto Miyeon's hand. Blowing it with her hot breath and rubbing it with her hand to gain hot friction with it.