9

Two figures were sleeping, head resting at the shoulder of the pale girl. While her other members started to take out their phones and recorded them.

Flashing of lights interrupted the pale girl from her sleep. Groaning, she slowly opened her eyes to be greeted by her friends who are now grinning from ear to ear, holding their phone.

"Yah stop it." the pale girl huskily said as she tried to cover the camera that made the other girl beside her groan.

"Stop moving shushu~" the person beside her said and wrapped her arms around the maknae's arm.

"Unnie wake up already, these people here are taking videos and pictures of us. Plus we have already arrived at the dorm." the maknae said and tried to removed the grip of the older from her arms.

"Carry me then." the older unbotheringly said as she tried to go back to sleep.

"Just carry her shu." the leader teasingly said.

"Yes shu~~~" the chinese said, trying to imitate the tone of their oldest member.

"Girls won't you come out from the van? We already arrived at your dorm." their manager said as he opened the door of the van.

"Oppa this girl here won't come down." the maknae complained referring to the sleeping bunny beside her.

"Have you tried to wake her up?" Shuhua could only pout and nod at their manager.

"Miyeon unnie said she wanted to be carried by shuhua but this maknae here won't carry her tho." the Thai member said.

"Then I'll just carry her instead of shuhua." Hearing their manager words, the maknae immediately wrapped her arms around the girl beside her.

"Yah I thought you won't carry her." Yuqi said, confused at the sudden action of their maknae.

The maknae ignored her statement and instantly carried the oldest member in bride style which made the latter yelp at the sudden motion.

Realizing that she is being carried by the maknae, she blushed and wrapped her arms at the maknae's neck.

"I thought you won't carry me? Manager oppa could have just carry me tho." the oldest said, teasing the maknae.

"Then I'll just drop you here." The maknae said and stopped her tracks.

"Yay yah! Don't do it shu!" Miyeon exclaimed and tighten her hold at the maknae's neck.

"Yah you're going to choke me!"

"It's because you'll let me go! Remember what happened last time, you let me go and I fell off at the ground." the oldest said which made the taiwanese feel guilty about that moment.

"Chill unnie, I won't let you go, now lessen your grip from my neck."

"Only if you let me kiss you." the oldest playfully said and puckered her lips at the maknae.

"I swear I'll really let you go unnie!"

"Come one shu just one kiss!!" Miyeon said as she tried to attack Shuhua's cheek.

"No unnie!"

"Just one kiss! Stay still will you?!"

"No!!"