10

Shuhua was alone at her room, staring blankly at the ceiling. Thinking of the words that their leader said earlier.

With a heavy sigh, she forced eyes to shut it close.

>>>>>>

A week have passed, during those days the girls pre recorded their upcoming comeback and it is already been a week since Shuhua a gave a thought about bleaching her hair.

It is noon time in Korea and the maknae decided to go out today.

Wearing a black hoodie inside of it is a comfortable white t-shirt and also not forgetting to wear a mask for privacy.

"Unnie I'll be going out today." Shuhua said to their leader who is playing with her phone in the living room.

"What time are you going home shu?"

"Probably past 9pm, why unnie?"

"Oh the members planned to go out and have some drinks in a ktv."

"Then I'll just catch up with you there, just send me the address unnie. I'll go now unnie!" the maknae said and hurriedly went out from their dorm. The leader could only wave at her.

"Soyeon-ah who are you waving at?" Miyeon said as she came down stairs, seeing their leader waving at the closed door.

"Our maknae went out." Soyeon said and played with her phone again.

"What?! But we are going out tonight." Miyeon said in her sad tone as she took a seat beside Soyeon.

"Don't worry unnie she'll catch up later." The leader assures the sulky person beside her.

Meanwhile their maknae was already knocking at someone's house.

"Oh shu you're here!" a bunny tooth girl opened the door.

"Yes unnie I'm here to fetch Tzuyu."

"Then come in first, that yoda is still in her room probably taking a bath." she said and opened the door widely letting shuhua in.

"Hi shu!"

"Hey shu!"

"Shuhua you're here!"

She was immediately greeted by the other members of TWICE in the living room.

"Come sit here. That yoda woke up late because she was probably cuddling with that penguin." said by the pale girl.

"It was Mina who held me as a hostage in the room!" the poor yoda defended as she came downstairs with her girlfriend clinging on her.

"Yahh~~" Mina cutely whined at her girlfriend.

"Don't tell me I'm going to be a third wheel again?!" Shuhua said as she realize something.

"Chill, Mina won't go with us she have a schedule today." Tzuyu said.

"No need to worry shu, you won't be a third wheel today. I felt really sorry for you last time." Mina teasingly said.

"Unnie~~ You're so mean." Shuhua sulkingly said.