18

Gyeonggi Do, the hometown of Seo Soojin. A city-like place but a peaceful one, outstanding views can be taken anywhere in this province.

Seems like a good setting for a kdrama, a place where lovers could go out and have a date.

Shuhua was there, in front of Seo's residence. Pressing the doorbell and patiently waited for a response.

Letting out a long sigh, she gulped and uncomfortably adjusted the things she was holding.

"Oh! Shuhua-ssi!" A middle aged woman greeted Shuhua with a beam on her face.

"Hello auntie, you seemed so much more glowing." Shuhua greeted her and politely bowed.

"You're such a sweet talker sweetie~" Mrs. Seo said and can't help but smile widely at Shuhua's words.

"I'm just telling the truth auntie."

"Anyways, are you here to see Soojin?"

"Yes auntie and I was also wondering if I could stay here for one night?" Shuhua said, almost whispering those words due to her shyness.

"Of course of course! You are really welcome to this house sweetie. Now come inside, there might be people who'll see you. Come come!" Mrs. Seo said and opened the door widely, letting Shuhua in.

"Auntie, this is for you and uncle." Shuhua handed her the cake that she was holding which Mrs. Seo immediately received it.

"You even bothered to bought us a cake sweetie, you shouldn't have to!"

"Oh it's nothing auntie, plus I only visited today so it's such a shame if I don't bought anything with me."

"Yeobeo who is it?" A man's voice was heard in the living room. Mrs. Seo immediately dragged Shuhua along with her towards the living room.

"Look who's here yeobeo?!" Mr. Seo instantly turned his head towards them, he was literally shock with the sudden visitor.

"Shuhua?!!" He exclaimed and immediately went towards her, greeting Shuhua with a warm hug which Shuhua gladly returned the hug.

"Let me guess, you're here to see our daughter?" Mr. Seo teasingly said.

"A-ah-"

"Yah don't tease the poor kid!" Mrs. Seo scolded and lightly slapped his husband's arm.

"Ahh why?! I'm not teasing her." Mr. Seo defended his self as he rubbed his pained arm.

"Let's go shu, I'll take you to Soojin's room." Shuhua immediately followed Mrs. Seo.

"You also bought Soojin roses?"

"Ah yes auntie, pink roses to be exact."

"Does that have a meaning?"

"Yes, if you gave someone this color of roses it means that you missed them."

"Therefore, you really missed our daughter hmmm?" Shuhua smiled and eagerly nodded her head.

"Yes auntie, to be exact we all missed her." Mrs. Seo smiled warmly at Shuhua's words.

"I'm glad to here that sweetie, anyways we are already here." Mrs. Seo said and pointed at a wooden door.