16

"I love you Miyeon."

The words which Miyeon couldn't process well in to her mind, staring at the youngest with unexplainable look, she opened her mouth to speak.

"As an unnie of course." The maknae said which Miyeon couldn't continue on what she was about to say.

"Oh okay. Right." Miyeon said with a hint of disappointment in her voice.

She had been crushing all over the years on Shuhua but at the present moment she was already friend zoned or seems like sister zoned.

"I shouldn't have expected." Miyeon mumbled, luckily the youngest didn't hear those.

"What did you say unnie?"

"Nothing let's go h-" Miyeon was cutted off when Shuhua's phone suddenly rang.

"Wait a minute unnie, I'll take this call for a while." Shuhua said and stood up, going far a way from Miyeon.

With Shuhua far away from her, she finally broke down into tears.

Unable to explain her emotions, if she would be happy that she finally know that Shuhua don't hate her or Shuhua could only look at her for being an unnie only.

She was used to Shuhua's rejection nor pushing her away from her sudden kisses, it was already a routine for her but what happened today was new to her.

That caused pain to her heart deeply.

She blamed herself for asking those stupid question, if she didn't just asked those maybe today she'll still kept on bugging and being touchy with their maknae.

But it already happened.

Sniffling, she wiped her tears with her sleeves and composed her self normally before Shuhua would return because the youngest might notice her red eyes.

Just like she thought, the maknae returned after a minute she composed her self. But something weird happened, the maknae was furrowing her eyebrows when she returned.

"Who was it?" Miyeon was worried and curious at the same time as she notice the expression written on Shuhua's face.

"It's Tzuyu. But I couldn't understand what she was saying, the line keeps on glitching and she just hang up. Then she called me again, but it was Mina unnie's voice. She told me not to worry or think about it because Tzuyu was only drunk." Shuhua said, her facial expression still remains serious.

"Then...?"

"I know Tzuyu so much unnie. So I think she's about to say something but Mina unnie stopped her. Maybe I'll talk to her some day regarding the call. But now let's go home unnie."

"Alright, let's go." Miyeon said and sniffled.

"Are you cold unnie? You can have my hoodie to double the warm."

"No it's okay shu. Let's just go." Shuhua could only nod at her.

Finally arriving at their dorm, Shuhua immediately plunged down at their soft sofa.