5

time skip>>>

After the hard works of Miyeon for her solo release, the music video is finally out!

y. sh

I was here at my room, lounging at my bed while listening to some relaxing music.

"Wish I could do this everyday." I let out a sigh.

"Yeh Shuhua!" Someone barged into my room.

"Whyy?! Can't you see that I am relaxing here!" I said and took of my sleeping mask, revealing Yuqi who is now standing beside my bed.

"What do you need?!" I frustratedly asked.

"Yahh! Come down, Miyeon unnie's music video is already out! Let's watch it together!" She said.

Oh right today was the release of her music video, how could I forgot about that. But my thoughts were cut off when this girl dragged me.

"Yah! You're going to break my arm!" I said trying to remove her hands around my arm. But her grip is too tight.

"Yuqi-ah!! Let go! I can walk by my own."

"Nonsense!" she said and successfully dragged me into the living room. Miyeon unnie and Soyeon unnie are on the couch, while Minnie unnie is on the floor.

I was about to sat down on the floor when Yuqi dragged me into the couch and push me down next to Miyeon unnie.

"Yah! You can just say if where am I sitting, not dragging me like a toy!" I exclaimed.

"Yah you two, don't start bickering here!" Soyeon unnie said.

"Now! Is everyone ready?!"

"Yes!!" They all exclaimed, I release a huff. Suddenly Miyeon unnie, clung to me.

The music video was already playing, to be honest I am starting to like the set up of this one and to mention also the sound.

"Wahhh, you're so pretty in here Miyeon unnie!" Yuqi said.

"I know right." Miyeon unnie said.

We continued watching her music video. I'm not gonna lie, the chorus is really catchy. And also the lyrics, there is a message behind those lyrics. I might as well add this on my playlist.

"Omo omo it's the bridge already!" Minnie said with a tone of expecting something.

"Are you gonna do a high note unnie?!" Yuqi yelled.

"Yahh shut up you two! Just listen!" Soyeon unnie said. I could only shrugged, not knowing what they are saying.

Forget about the fear and just feel this wind

Well I also wish I could forget about the fear, and just feel the warmth of my surroundings.

Don’t look back and just trust in my path