SPECIAL CHAPTER

(this happened before Miyeon, Minnie and Soyeon had arrived in their dorm. This happened when Soojin and Yuqi was left at the form, wherein Shuhua ran away.)

"She's planning to confess to Miyeon unnie. Anyways where is the CR here Wogs? I felt like peeing." Soojin said, unbothered on the confused face of Yuqi.

"Oh the CR, still the same unnie. Hurry up unnie! Let's catch up!" Soojin could only chuckle and went to the CR.

While waiting for Soojin, Yuqi started to prepare foods and drinks at the counter table. She happily hummed while preparing.

"Yuqi? What are you doing? What are these foods for?" Miyeon said as she saw the foods on the counter.

"Oh Miyeon unnie! You have finally arrived! These foods are fo-"

"Awwww~~ You shouldn't have prepared these food for us Wogs~" Minnie cooed and hugged the Chinese member but only to be pushed away.

"Yah!!"

"These aren't for any of you!"

"Ehhh not even for me jagi?" Soyeon pouted.

"A-ah well, not today..."

"The who is these for?" Yuqi could only sigh and opened her mouth to say but when suddenly.

"It's a miracle that your CR is clean huh? Did Miyeon do the cleaning while I was away? Or did Minnie do i-" The person that came out from the CR paused after seeing the shocked other members.

"Oh hi?"

"Seo Soojin!!!!" They all shouted and ran towards the said girl. Crashing their bodies with a tight and strong hug.

"Yahhh loosen it please. Can't breath."

"So you're planning that you'll only eat with Soojin?" Minnie said, slowly turning her head to Yuqi.

"Uuhhh.... Yes?"

"You traitor!!!"

"Bye!" Yuqi started to run around the house and a furious Minnie was chasing her.

"Let them be Soojin-ah."

"I know. They haven't change a bit huh?" Soojin chuckled looking at the two who are running around the living room.

"So Shuhua stayed at your house last night?" Miyeon suddenly asked.

"Oh yes unnie. I didn't really slept last night because of her."

"Huhhh?! What did you two do?!" Soyeon asked, bawling her eyes and started to look at Miyeon's facial expressions.

"Wellll-"

"I'll excuse myself for a while, I'll be at the rooftop. I have to do an important call that I almost forgot. See you later." Miyeon said and left immediately.

"I can smell jealousy from her." Yuqi suddenly said after coming back at the kitchen with Minnie who is pinching Yuqi's ears.