8

It has been a week since that incident happened and it was damn awkward for the two.

Today the girls are going to the company, to discuss their comeback. Soyeon is already at the company.

Miyeon and Yuqi are already in the van, waiting for the two members who are still in the dorm.

"Shuu! Hurry up!" Minnie shouted from the living room.

"I'm already coming unnie!" the maknae shouted as she hurriedly went down.

"Let's go now, the others are waiting." the older said which the maknae can only nod at her.

Reaching the van, Shuhua went in quickly taking the seat beside Yuqi not wanting to sit beside the main vocalist.

Minnie was confused at first but she noticed that Miyeon was her seatmate, she immediately know the reason why the maknae took the seat beside Yuqi.

"Yah are you two still not talking to each other? Still awkward?" Yuqi leaned to Shuhua.

"Ne..." Yuqi could only release a soft sigh, not wanting to disturb the two main vocalist in front of them.

"You should try to talk to her Shu, this might cause a problem to the group. The fans might notice it." Getting the point of the Chinese member, Shuhua could only nod at her.

"But how do you feel being the top of Miyeon unnie?" Shuhua glared at her and nudge her at the ribs, Yuqi let out a wince causing the two unnies to look at them.

"Yah are you two okay there?" Minnie worriedly asked as she noticed Yuqi rubbing her right chest.

"Y-yes unnie, I accidentally nudged Yuqi. I'm sorry Yuqi." Shuhua said, gritting her teeth while saying it.

"A-ahh it's okay shu." Yuqi said trying to look normal.

"Well okay then, don't bicker you two." Minnie warned them.

"I have already told you about this Yuqi." Shuhua whispered at her while throwing her death glares.

"Y-yah I was just asking."

"Then stop asking." Yuqi could only huff in defeat.

"Girls we have already arrived." their manager said.

"Thank you manager oppa." Minnie said and stepped out first, followed by Yuqi who immediately stood up from her seat leaving Shuhua and Miyeon at the van.

Yuqi turned her head to Shuhua and giving her a wink.

"Adios." Yuqi mouthed to Shuhua who is giving her a death glare. Shuhua let out a sigh and went out first but stopped at the door of the van.

She covered the roof of the van, knowing that Miyeon is clumsy and might hit her head. Miyeon was flustered by her sudden actions, knowing that the both of them were awkward.

But unfortunately to Miyeon bad luck was on her side, she tripped when she came down at the van. Luckily, the maknae caught her waist which she gain balance to it.

"T-thank you."

"Be careful unnie." Shuhua said and let go of Miyeon's waist. Shuhua went in first, followed by Miyeon.