13. Iseul without an 'I'

Kari's POV:

"Is everyone here?"

I take a look at everyone present in the tent. Chan, Minho, Changbin, Hyunjin, Jisung, Yeji, Ryujin, Zuha and Jiwook. Ten persons and six bottles. Seungmin and Felix bailed. Jeongin's asleep.

"Is this even enough?" Changbin asks.

"We're just tasting it. We'll not get drunk..." I exhale, "Hopefully."

"Yeah, you don't need to get drunk. You're always drunk, your name says..." Hyunjin says and I scowl at him.

"We'll only know if we start drinking." Yeji takes one of the bottles and pours Makgeolli into each of our cups, leaving an empty bottle in the end.

"Wait a min." Zuha stops my hand as I was about to drink it. Her eyes widen at everyone, "Don't you guys want to play Truth or Dare, except it's Truth or Dare or Drink?"

I eye everyone in the room, "Eh... I don't think anyone would like to play that."

She smiles respectfully, "Don't make me say you're no fun."

"Okay."

~

"What do we even want to know? It's not like we have love lives." I snort.

"You don't have a love life, Kari," Zuha says and Hyunjin had the audacity to laugh at that.

This bitch.

Wait till I get a chance to embarrass you.

"Here I go, then." She spins the bottle after everyone agreed with the game.

And it points at Yeji. "Great." Hyunjin laughs. "Where did you hide my game controller?"

"Ugh!!" Yeji rolls her eyes. "I apologize to everyone since he's my bro." And she drinks from the cup.

"What's wrong with my question?" Hyunjin asks baffled. "Honestly, I don't know." I shrug.

"You're not supposed to ask boring questions. It's our first time drinking." Zuha groans.

Wait. This means I can ask something to Jisung if the bottle points at him. Something that would help Minho.

"Alright, then." I would do anything to pull Minho out of his sad phase. I spin the bottle myself this time.

Chan.
His first kiss.
Jung Saebom.
Elementary school.

Hehe. Nice information, but I need it to point at Jisung.

I spun it again.

Oh shit! Not... me...
It's me. Hi.

I awkwardly laugh, "There can't be anyone interested in my business."

"Umm..." Zuha starts, "Pick a person here you'd wanna go on a date with."

Huh? My head moves around to look at everyone. Chan's a brother, and skipping the couple and the ex-couple, then Ryujin, Changbin, and Hyunjin as I notice him straighten up.

"No one." I shrug and drink. Isn't that why we're here anyway? I'd rather drink than answer it. That's the first sip of alcohol I had. It was sweet and... interesting. I kept drinking as they played the game, making me wait until Jisung gets his chance. What was I gonna ask him anyway?

We'll see when he gets it.

But, then many rounds passed, and I started to get sleepy as I drank more. Tipsy, I mean.
Wait, this is what actually feels like to be drunk. Like your energy is drowned but you wanna dance. It's even hard to keep my eyes open...