10. Jeju, here we come~

Kari's POV:

"Mr.Kim is complaining that no one told him to bring his fishing rod," Eunchae chuckles as she approaches and sits beside us. "He says the ship is too boring."

"I mean, yeah." Zuha shrugs, "We should've brought ours too. I could literally see the fish. I think I was a mermaid in my past life."

"We can see them too, Zuha." Jeongin gives a sarcastic look to her, she returns it with a scowl. "You should've. I can cook them for you guys." Minho mentions not even looking at us. He is immersed in some... sky-gazing or something. I thought he zoned out. 

"You guys wanna go and check each other's snacks?" Eunchae jumped dragging Zuha and Jeongin with her and gesturing us to follow as she has only two hands.

I smiled following after them but stopped halfway turning back to see that Minho is not coming. He wasn't sky-gazing anymore. He was staring elsewhere. My eyes followed in that direction.

It was Jisung.

I didn't know what to do. We no longer fully discuss the fact that he is not over Jisung, but I have always known that.

"Lee Minho!" I tug onto his arm but he doesn't budge.

Jisung was at some distance with Felix and Changbin.

"Do you..." Minho speaks in a low voice barely able to get the words out of his throat. "...really think he's forgotten everything?"

"Minho..."

"No, it's good. Seeing him smiling and all. But it feels like he's pretending everything. And am I am horrible person if I wish he's pretending?"

"No." I whisper, "Of course not."

Minho has always been the strongest person I know. But it's the first time he has been upset over something. All because of a third person who interfered...

"Don't look." I cover his eyes. "You guys have broken up, Minho."

~

"To Hyunjin and Hikari, have a great trip... from Sooji and Minji?" I frown staring at the chocolate box and a small note with it.

"Sooji and Minji." A voice from the back repeats. I turn around to see Yeji looking over my shoulder. "Ahh!" She gasps. "Is that why my name is Yeji?"

"Wait, what? Really?"

They're the names of our moms. "Wait a minute." She points out. "I got a whole chocolate box to me. And why are you guys sharing?"

I open my mouth to say something but soon closed it because that's the same thing I wanna ask. "Oh wait, lemme read that."

Don't fight.
Don't get in trouble.
Don't bother Ms.Lee just because she's coming along for your own safety.
Don't do anything illegal.
Don't be a nuisance to your classmates.
Don't make Yeji complain about you two.

"As long as I know, I don't think I'm a problematic kid. It's just your brother, you know."

"I doubt that. Since I heard what you did yesterday."

"Oh." I tighten my lips, "I'm sor-"

"And I love it!" She squeals. "I should've seen the look on his face."

"Seriously?" Hyunjin walks in, to his bag. "And you call yourself my sister?"

"Well, that's not something I'm proud of." Yeji shrugs. "Tch," Hyunjin rolls his eyes and turns to me. "You."

"W-What?" 

"You brought that into the ship?"

"What?"