17 (Withstand)

FRIN's POV.

On the Next Day;

Belle and i woke up early to go to office.

Last night i instructed Tommy to schedule a press conference for us coz i'd been planning to reveal something to the public. Something they need to know in order to protect Belle from rumours.

"Babe kha, are you sure of this?" she asked me when we got in the car.

I held her hand and stares at her calmly.

"Yes of course baby. To protect you, i shall do this. Trust in me okay?" i told her and she nodded with her smile.

"Okay, let's go baby." i said and we left.

~~~~
@Stargaze Agency

After some Minutes;

Tommy came rushing to us the moment we entered the meeting room.

"Bun, all were well-prepared on the other room. At any minute the people from the press will arrive." he told me rattling.

"Okay kha, thank you tommy." i said.

He seemed so distressed that he asked me out for a short talk so i told belle to stay with the managers for a while.

"What is it tommy huh?" my question.

"Look bun i'm worried. Are you really decisive in telling the public about your relationship huh? Like seriously?" he asked with the weight of pressure in his voice.

"Yes i am! If it's the only way to end this. I don't care to what they say i just want to protect belle." i firmly said to him.

"Yes i understand you but it is very risky move Bun." he said worried.

"I don't care! Come on, how can i calm when i see these bunch of morons throwing hates towards Belle huh?" i said showing him off the screenshots of those harsh comments from twitter.

"It's absolutely rude. Has belle seen it already?! Is she fine??" he asked.

"Of course not! I told her not to open her SNS for the mean time. I already consulted my legal team to take an actions regarding this. I won't let it passed!" i said determined.

"Aish too early for this kind of issue. I told you to be extra careful with the people around you right?" he said.

"I know! And we made sure no one was there with us so i was so surprised when someone uploaded that clip. It is too much invasion of privacy!" i mumbled feeling irritated.

"Alright. So whatever you will tell to them i am just right at your back bun. Fighting!" he said giving me encouragement.

"Thank you tommy." i said and he excused himself to check the preparations again.

Just as i'm about to enter the meeting room again, i saw Belle looking so happy facing her phone.

I just opened the door slightly so i can stare at her.

She's so innocent and pure.
Her smile can instantly melt my heart and i don't want to lose that smile away. Acting is what makes her happy because it's her dream since child. And whatever makes my girl happy, i should try my best to save it.

I walked in and approached her.

"Nalak! What are you looking at?" i asked when i seated beside her.

"Aughh look it's the behind the scene photos from our filming. We're hilarious there hehe you screamed your lungs out when you saw oggy flying around." she said.