Transfurnetic Dex

Name: Beast Master
Species: Furnetic
Type: K9/Chimera
Behavior: Docile
Classification: Use Caution
Description: The Beast Master is a usually docile K9 like Chimera creature. They will typically not harm someone unless they attack first or intrude on their territory. They are usually black and white, fluffy and have white antlers that have blue moss growing on them and a halo of light that floats above their head and around their antlers. They have one red eye and share a blue eye with their living tail. Their tail appears normal to an unknowing individual but is actually its own living creature, specifically that of a dragon like nature. Beast Masters will typically use the tail as a ranged attack but those who have mastered it can use the tail for devastating combos that can obliterate foes. They feed using either their tails or their normal mouths. You can easily approach and pet one if you really wanted too but it's not recommended unless you have befriended them.

 You can easily approach and pet one if you really wanted too but it's not recommended unless you have befriended them

------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Ratling
Species: Furnetic
Type: Rodent
Behavior: Aggressive
Classification: Hostile
Description: Ratlings are the lowest of the low in the Furnetic tree and are usually weak and easily picked off unless traveling in packs. They have white fur, red eyes and long fleshy tails as well as sharp claws and 4 long sharp teeth capable of biting even through steel. They are usually seen in dark areas or hunting for food. They tend to travel in packs for their survival and if one is found by itself there is usually a pack nearby or was cast out from it's pack.

------------------------------------------------------------

More to be added as they are revealed