Sebastian and the Earl Phantomhive Part 2

After all of the snacks I carried was gone, it was now time for me to carry the wine trays around.

I then looked over to see a red haired girl, with glasses, about to fall on me.

I tossed the tray up in the air as she tackled me to the ground.

"I'm terribly sorry. I just wanted to help, yes I did!" She squealed.

We both stood up quickly.

"It's fine, you are a guest, just enjoy the party," I bowed my head, catching the tray.

"No I insist. I am one of 5 servants from the Phantomhive estate. We servants would like to help you," she said.

"I want you to just stay out of the way. My master would be pissed if he we're to see servants from another estate, helping around in his manor," I said, walking past her.

I placed the tray on the end table as my whole body was picked up.

"Hello my love, I knew that I would find you here. You are extremely beautiful, miss." He said.

"Druitt? What are you talking about, it's me Camilla!" I shouted, pushing away.

"I know who you are my love. Why are you working? You should be dancing and enjoying the party," she smile, as he began to dance with me in his arms.

"I appreciate the offer but me being a Trancy servant, I must work," I replied, hopping down.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me on my feet, spinning me around.

"...Okay, thats enough, she has duties to fulfill so please enjoy the rest of the party," Claude said.

He just blew me a kiss and walked away.

"Thanks Claude, well I must go back to my duties," I said.

"That won't be necessary. I order you to enjoy the party," he smiled.

"Hello, Camilla," A familiar voice said.

I turned to see the man with red eyes again.

"Were you invited as well?" I asked.

"Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Sebastian Michaelis, the main servant to the Phantomhive estate," he said, offering me his hand.

I shook it and smiled.

"Sebastian, what's the deal here, I thought I told you t-"

"My lord, I will like to introduce you to Camilla Alexander, a maid at the Trancy estate, this is my master, Ciel Phantomhive."

"Hello Camilla, it's nice to meet your acquaintance," Ciel said.

"Its a pleasure to meet you," I said.

I turned around, bumping into a blonde girl, that...had...on...Hannah's...dress?

She spilled her wine all over Ciel.

"I'm sorry, clumsy me. Here I will clean it off for you, come this way," she said grabbing his hand.
Sebastian and Claude wasn't around anymore.

I just shrugged and enjoyed the party.