Duel Part 2

(CAMILLA)
Now it was time for Hannah to fight.

She start off by swinging throwing knives at Sebastian but I stood in front of him. The trajectory was off and it just rip through my skirt. (And this is where I come in to change it up so it won't sound to similar)

"Dammit Hannah, this was new!" I shouted.

"Stay out of the way, my target is him," she said, pointing.

"What a drag, now I have to take these to a tailor," I muttered.

"No need for that," he said slinging me over his shoulder.

She began to charge at us shooting off her hand guns. He dodged the bullets as he began to mend up the hole.

It was quickly mended. He took his teeth and broke the thread wire.

"All done," he smiled.

He placed me down on the floor.

Hannah went into a squat position and pulled out a giant ass machine gun.

She shot it off as we quickly dodged behind a huge pawn.

"What the hell? Does she stash that thing in her crotch?" I questioned.

"This is a very holey situation indeed, I shall make every effort in repaying you in kind, for every last bullet,"he said pulling out a ton of butter knives.

He jumped from the pawn. Boosting himself off another statue as Hannah aimed her gun towards him, he swung them at her all at once, pinning her to the ground.

Just before he could finish her off, the pawn that I was walking from was kicked in front of Sebastian by Claude.

Claude adjusted his glasses, "That will do for now. It is time for our tea."

"My goodness, has it already gotten so late?" Sebastian asked, sarcastically.

"As I am sure you understand that I must attend to my young masters refreshments, we'll suspend the match for now," Claude said.

"Of course, may I make use of your kitchen as well?" Sebastian asked.

I saw the Pawn in front of Hannah collapsed. She was literally frightened.

My eyes widened at the thought of butter knives being so powerful.

"Yes you may."

I removed the hair pen as it fell in my face.

"Good work, Camilla. It was an honor fighting along side of you," I heard Sebastian say.

I had no clue where he is because of my hair.

"An honor, it was nothing. I thought it was pretty cool, wherever you are," I replied.

He pulled my hair out of my face and smiled.

"You shouldn't participate in dangerous acts," he said.

"Ha... well around these times, I must be tough. One false move can get me killed. I just did it to help you. It was an unfair battle," I smiled.

"Well, I must go and get the triplets down so we can prepare the table."

I walked over to Claude and placed my hair pen in his tailcoat pocket.

"You wouldn't mind holding this will yah?" I asked.

"Of course not. I know how much this means to you," he replied.

"Thanks."

I walked over towards the statue and climbed it.