Ciel Brain Washed Part 1

(Third person)

Ciel and Sebastian were in a little boys house who was the victim of his eyes beinging gouged out. He began to explain and he started to cry.

"Sebastian let's go!" Ciel demanded as he left the house.

(Camilla)

"I can't do that Claude!" I shouted.

"You've been giving your orders Camilla, I shouldn't need to repeat myself," he replied, fixing his glasses.

"No, I can't sell Ciel out like that. That's wrong!" I shouted.

"Camilla, need I remind you that I am your owner. I am in charge of every cell that makes up your body. I will end the contract and let you suffer the rest of your life, do you understand? Now, I need you to go," Claude said.

I huffed. I scatter to my position. Soon after I saw Ciel running after an illusion of Alois.
Sebastian was no where to be found and the police were cornering him.

"Officers he went that way," Ciel said.

"Quiet Alois Trancy, we are here to take you in!" One of the officers yelled.

"Alois Trancy? No, I'm Ciel Phantomhive, a nobleman," he corrected.

Hannah and I walked out. I've been to cry.

"Is this him ladies?"

"Yes, he is my master. Alois Trancy," Hannah said.

"Camilla, tell them. Tell them that I'm not Alois!" He yelled.

I turned my head, crying I shouted, "THAT'S HIM, ALOIS TRANCY!"

"Wha-"

"You're coming with us," the police said, grabbing Ciel.

"Wait, no.. I am Ciel Phantomhive. Put me down this instant. SEBASTIAN!"

I collasped to my knees. Hannah had her hand pressed against my back.

"It will be okay," she said, lifting me to my feet.

I cried as I buried my face into her chest. (*tsk.. more like boob*).

A/N. Procrastinating I know. I seriously had been busy doing stuff over the past weeks. I've been typing some of the little stories like IT EITHER ME OR HIM AND JEFF THE KILLER BEHIND THOSE SYNCHED EYES. HOPE YOU LIKE IT. GIVE ME INPUT... I want your verdict on this story.

Part two will be next.
Lux out!