Here we are again

I woke up to Alois screaming like crazy, "CLAUDE...IT'S DARK...PLEASE...I'M SCARED!!!"

The banging sound came from my wardrobe. I open it and Alois came flying out of it, collapsing on top of me.

"What the hell? Why were you in there?" I growled.

He was too busy, grinding his body against my leg, thanking me.

I got irritated, "Get off!"

I pushed him onto the floor.

Claude opened the door, as I sat up.

"Claude...!" He began to crawl over to him.

I shook my head.

Claude kneeled down placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Are you okay, Master?" Claude asked.

All this crying began to urk my nerves. I cleared my throat as he picked Alois up.

"Camilla, Ciel Phantomhive and his Butler will be arriving shortly. Began preparations," he ordered.

I nodded as he walked out of my room.

I let out a sigh and thought of my outfit today. I decided to wear a slim flow skirt with a sleeveless crop top.

I pulled my hair into a neat bun, sticking a blue and red hair pen in it to secure the bun.

....

After I had finished my duties. I patiently waited by the door with Claude.

"You're not wearing your maid dress," He said, staring at my clothing.

"I might be moving around a lot so I decided to wear something comfortable, you don't like it?" I asked.

"It suits you perfectly, especially since you've lost weight," he said.
I cringed up.

"Shut u-"

He covered my mouth while opening the door.

"Good evening sir, welcome to the Trancy manor. I am Claude Faustus, Alois Butler."

I waved as my face was still covered.

"And who might you be?" Ciel asked.

I looked at him confused. The party was just yesterday. Was he drunk? He couldn't have been, he's only 14.

"Are you going to give me a name?" He questioned.

Claude removed his hand away from my mouth.

"I'm Camilla Alexander, remember. We met yesterday at the masquerade party," I said.

"I don't remember attending a party, sorry," he replied, as Claude invited him in.

Sebastian stared up at the spider that was in the thresh hold.

"That Alois's pet spider. Its pretty ugly to me. Claude said, that once you are trapped in the web, there isn't a way to escape. I think its pretty small for someone to get trapped in," I said, watching the spider devour a moth.

(Need I remind you that this is around the time that he lost his memories)

I grabbed Sebastians gloved hand and pulled him into the entrace hall.

"Welcome back to the Trancy Manor. I am Alois Trancy, the host of this gathering!"

Alois walked down the stairs.

"Ciel, I have a surprise for you," Alois smiled.

"A surprise?" Ciel questioned.

"This way, sir," Claude said as everyone followed behind.

Once we got outside, a huge chess board was centered in the middle of the garden.

"What the hell Alois? How are you going to move the damn pieces," I asked, touching the huge pawn.

"Don't worry Camilla, we aren't playing. My servants against his servant," Alois replied.

"A duel? That's not fair. I will fight along Sir Michaelis..."

"Don't be stupid, you will get killed," Alois said.

I ignored him and stood next to Sebastian.

"SEBASTIAN! I ORDER YOU TO WIN!"
"CLAUDE! I ORDER YOU TO WIN!"

They shouted that simultaneously.

"Let the duel begin!" A strange voice shouted.

We looked up to the balcony to see a blonde haired man with a blue lobster hat, cheering.

"I'm sorry sir Druitt, but this is a private invite," Claude said.

"I heard that this is a masquerade party, like my costume. I am wearing my blue lobster hat," Druitt said.

"I'm sorry sir but the Masquerade party was yesterday," Claude corrected.

"Oh... well it's hard to keep track of the days when you are locked away. I am going to watch this battle since I couldn't join the masquerade party," he said sitting down on the balcony.

"Lets move up to the upper level shall we," Alois said.

Ciel nodded as the went up to the upper level.

"Now... LET THE DUELS BEGIN!" Druitt shouted.

.....
A/N

Okay I got this part up. The next part will be up soon..
(*HOPEFULLY*)

Hope you enjoyed this part. Til next part.

VampireLux Out!
Mwah