Match 3: Duel, Claude versus Sebastian

I pulled the last knife out of her blouse as she sat up.

"Thank you, Camilla," she said once again.

"No problem, plus you were in the way of the second match," I said, pulling her up to her feet.

The sky was bluish purple, with orange and a bit of pink. (Could've just said the sun was setting, yeah lux wasn't thinking you guys).

Claude grabbed Hannah's hand and walked back over towards the platform. He stood about 15 feet across from Sebastian.

"Now then let us resume," Claude said.

Sebastian held his hand out, "Indeed shall we dance."

Claude removed his glasses, "Dance we shall but first."

With his teeth he removed his glove, and dropped it on the floor. With his two fingers he lifted Hannah's chin up as she questioned him. She suddenly agreed opening her mouth.(Hey...Get your mind out of the gutter).

He slowly put his hand down her throat.

"Oh my God... that's disgusting. I want to puke," I said, placing the back of my hand over my lips.

Sebastian didn't look away from this disguting thing. Claudes eyes widened as he began to remove his hand.

He pulled out a green, weird looking, sword.

Alois stuck his tongue out in disgust.

"What's he doing?" Ciel asked.

"Oh great, first she pulled a machine gun from her crotch and now she has a sword launched in her throat, I wonder what else," I sarcastically said as Alois began to giggle.

"Whoa... goodness look at that. The ancient sword of Laevateinn and it's cursed with enternal darkness. I never dreamed that you had such a fine art," Sebastian said.

SKIP DOWN IF YOU DON'T CARE FOR THE MEANING OF LAEVATEINN.

(Pause one moment, let's get to the myths and legends. Lævateinn is a weapon mentioned in the Poetic Eddapoem Fjolsvinnsmal. The nameLævateinn does not appear in the original manuscript reading, but is an emendation from Hævateinn made by Sophus Bugge and others. The amended name Laevateinn is etymologically considered to be a kenning for a sword {Old Norse "damage twig"}. So basically she is a walking tree branch... joking... she is a sheath... to this thing. Sorry for the nerdness)

"Naturally, I thought your invitation to dance deserved a beautifully grand response, and now the dance Macomb," Claude said as they charged after one another.

Claude jabbed the sword and Sebastian caught it between closed hands. He let go and began to Dodge Claude's swings.

Sebastian pulled out butter knives to stop the impact. It slowed the sword down quite a bit but it broke through Sebastian's silverware.

Sebastian was backed into a pawn as Claude swung, chopping off a bit of his hair and slicing the pawns top off, making it fall to the ground.

Claude kept swinging as Sebastian was dodging. I sat down on the couch and watched from the distance instead of up close.

"What do you think of Claude's sword? Impressive aye?" Alois asked, as he sat next to Ciel.

"I admit it does seem to be a fine weapon-" Ciel replied.

As they amired the weapon, I still thought of the fact that it was stuck in her throat.

"Perhaps you could give me a little tour of the Trancy Manor. If it isn't any trouble."

"Hm...do you need the Lew as well? I'll show you the way," Alois said.

Ciel and Alois walked away as I watched them.

I have a bad feeling about this.

I began to tail them from afar.

A/N
I actually made the last 3 parts in one sitting. I decided to update them one day at a time.
Stay tuned for the next part and as always.. I love you all so much...

VampireLux Out!
Mwah