You're going to kill me?

Sitting on my bed, I unwrapped my bandages. I closed my eyes, scared to see what was underneath. I threw them on the floor and touched my arm.

"It's gone," I mumbled.

"I healed them up for you. You shouldn't harm yourself," the guest said.

I opened my eyes looking at my arm. I looked over to another Butler that looked similar to Claude. He has red eyes, no glasses, and he looked taller.

"Thank you, sir. You didn't have to do that. I don't deserve that," I said, crossing my arms.

The door knob began to rattle.

"You should go, goodbye," I said, hopping off the bed.

He smiled. I closed my balcony doors as Claude walks into the room.

"Claude, are you okay?" I asked.

That menacing look of his made me shiver.
He walked over towards me and lifted my body up. He forcefully wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Claude, what are you-"

He licked my cheek.

"Agh... what the hell? Put me down," I shouted, trying to hop down but it was like my legs we're glued to his waist.

He lifted my head up with his finger. "You know I grow hungrier everyday. You belong to me and me alone."

"I don't belong to anyone, please place me on the floor," I said, pushing on his chest.

He smiled which freaked me out. He placed me on the floor but not how I wanted.

He straddled me, pinning my arms over my head.

"I want to take your soul," he whispered, biting down on my neck.
"Wait, you're going to kill me, you can't do that, we have a deal," I said.

He bit down harder, I felt as if he was going to break skin.

"Claude, please stop... you're hurting me," I squealed.

He bit on a sensitive spot on my neck, making a small moan escape from my lips.

He looked up at me. Tracing my jaw line with his thumb.

"You make me want to do strange things to you," he whispered seductively.

A red flushed my face. He never done this before. I don't know what is going on with him. I placed my hand on his cheek. He closed his eyes.

I roughly hugged his body, making him raise off of me.

"It's okay, what ever is going on, just let it out," I said, sniffing.

Of course I am scared about what would happen to me in the end. He was probably going through stress.

"You showing grief to a demon, you really are an insane girl," Claude said, lifting my body up once again.
He placed me on the bed and pulled the covers over my body.

"What did I do to set you off?" I asked.

"You don't have to do anything, the look on your face is all I need to see, but don't worry I haven't been pushed to my limit yet," he said.

"Good night, Claude," I said, turning over.

He walked out without saying any words. I stared at the wall.

'Is this how he feels all the time, for 11 years. I wonder.'

"I have a question to ask, may I?"

I sat up and leaned against the head board, "Go on."

"Why did you let him do that to you?" The butler asked.

"Why shouldn't I? He's a demon, way stronger than me, and plus I owe him anything," I replied.

"That might be true but all demons have their weak points," he smiled.

"You're a demon to then, hmn?"

"Indeed I am for I'm Sebastian Michaelis and I am a loyal servant to Ciel Phantomhive."

His name sounded familiar. I just couldn't remember.

"I have bothered you long enough, we will be seeing each other very soon," he said, walking to the balcony.

"Hey... "

He turned around.

"Thanks again, for healing my arm."

"If I couldn't do something as simple as healing and arm then what kind of Butler would I be?"

"Pretty Useless-"

"That's a rhetorical question, you didnt have to answer that," he quickly added.

"I know, just wanted to lighten the seriousness in that question," I smiled.

He collectively closed the balcony doors back and hopped over the railing.