A match between masters... you fool!

A/N~
Before you go on to the story I just wanted to let you know that this part won't be just like the scene that happened in Black Butler. It will be similar but not exactly the same scene. Time to throw some Lux magic in it.

(THIRD PERSON)
"Your obsession over that human can get you into a lot of trouble," Claude said.

A thin wire surrounded Sebastian as his cheek began to bleed.

"Oh dear, however did this happened?"

(CAMILLA)
I slowly tailed behind to see what they were doing.

They went into a room and Ciel suddenly stopped when Alois began to notice that the bathroom isn't the way they were heading.

"Ciel, where are you going?" Alois questioned.

I watched from the thresh hold.
Ciel began to remove his gloves.
He threw them at Alois feet.

"Alois Earl Trancy. You have robbed me from my pride and disgraced it. I cannot accept this. Thus here and now I challenge you to duel," I heard Ciel say.

"So you didn't just want me to come and piss with you," Alois smirked.

(Third Person)
Claude hopped onto the wire.

"These are spider threads of Trancy house. They can cut through steel. One false move and off with your head," Claude smiled.

"Just what I'd expect from a spider," Sebastian smirked.

(Camilla)
I turned around to see Druitt rubbing his hands together.

"That's much better. I feel quite refreshed..."

"Miss Camilla, what are you doing?" Druitt asked.

"Alois and Ciel will be battling, I am here to monitor it," I said.

"Awe... I get it. You're making sure that your young master don't get hurt," Druitt smiled.

"I don't care about Alois, I just dont want Ciel to get hurt. He's a guest after all," I said, staring into the room.

"I never really got the opportunity to act in a Duel before, how do we proceed," Alois asked, examining the sword.

"We stand back to back and walk off at the call of Oli. We count to ten then turn around. That's when the duel began," Ciel said.

"Alright, sounds simple enough," Alois replied turning around.

They stood back to back and simultaneously called out, "Oli."

They began to count.

"...1...2...3...4..."

When they got to five, Ciel already turned around to a knife pointing at him.

"Uh uh... now we dont need a cheat," Alois smirked.

Ciel's cocky smirk turned into anger as he swung uncontrollably.

I grew even more scared by the second.

(Third Person)
Claude began to lash at the threads as Sebastian tried to avoid the wires. He was getting sliced all over.

The sound of weaponry sounded both demon's ears as they paused.

(Camilla)
"123..123!" Alois shouted as he through Ciel from the upper level.

My eyes widened.

I ran over towards Ciel as Alois hopped down.

"Are you okay?" I asked Ciel.

"Get out of the way, he wanted a duel and so he has one," Alois said.

Ciel hopped back up.
I stood up as well.

"Enough you two. You will kill each other if this continues!" I shouted.

I stepped aside. Alois looked over towards me as he was unaware of the angry Earl who charged at him.

Alois had no time to react but before the sword could even Pierce him, I hopped in front of him.

"Y-you fool!" Alois trembled.

"I...I said, S-stop," I gasp.

Sebastian and Claude ran into the room.

Ciel was in shock. Paralyzed in one place. My voice began to break up because of the pain.

"Claude, pull the knife out!" Alois shouted.

Claude ran over towards me and slowly pulled the long sword out of my side. I screamed in pain.

"Why did you do that?" Ciel trembled.

"I d-dont know, my body just moved," I said.

Blood began to gush from the wound.

"This dance shall not commence, we must be going," Sebastian said, lifting up his stiff master.

"W-will Ciel be okay?" I asked, trying to not vomit.

"Don't worry about him. You should worry about bleeding out," Sebastian smiled.

I tried to stand but my body fell over. Claude caught me, holding my side.

"Come on Camilla, we must get you sutured up," Claude said, lifting me up.

Alois stared at me as I flinched in pain.

I grew dizzy and shortly passed out.

A/N
Didn't know I was going to change it up that much did you? Are you surprised that Camilla took the sword for Alois, even though she hates him.

Next part will be up soon.