Sebastian Michaelis and the Earl Phantomhive

I was called, along with the other servants, downstairs for a meeting.

Claude stood in front of us.

"Okay, now our guest will be arriving shortly for this evenings masquerade party. You know what to do." Claude said.

Everyone nodded.

"Camilla, you have a costume as well," he said.

"What a spider?" I asked, sarcastically.

"I really don't like your sarcasm, no you won't be a spider. Hannah, take her to the changing room and get her changed,"
Claude ordered.

Hannah took my hand and we walked back up the stairs only seconds after I walked down them.

Hannah dug into the closet as I were in nothing but a corset and underwear.

"Camilla, you will be a dancer from Egypt," she said.

"Ugh... fine. I will not where the hair," I groaned.

"Well at least pull it up. I have to add your hair decorations," she smiled. "Oh and instead, Claude thought you would be more comfortable in a two piece instead of a dress."

"So basically you want me to be an indi dancer?" I asked.

"If that's what you like to call it."

She pulled out this gold, shimmering bra that had strings and bells jingling on the bottom, and some gold baggy pants that had a belly chain and slippers.

She untied the back of my corset and slid on the jingling bra. I pulled up the pants as Hannah fastened the belly chain.

"Now you look like a dancer," she said, adding this huge flower in my hair.

I pulled my hair into a pony tail and slid on my shoes.

"The masquerade party will begin in 15 minutes, here's your mask, now if you will excuse me, I need to accompany my young master," she said and left.

I huffed and looked at myself in the mirror. I placed my hands on my hips and shook my chest, listening to the bells jingle. Awkwardly amusing myself, Claude cleared his throat.

"Oh Claude, how long were you standing there?" I subconsciously shouted.

"Nevermind that, you should head of downstairs, you still have duties," he said.

I placed my mask on my face and walked down stairs.

"Good thing I am in shape because this would be a site full if I had a belly that hung over my waist line,(no offense to those whose belly hang over their waist line)." I thought.

There were thousands of people in one entrance room. I just did what an ordinary servant would do and carry a tray around.
.......

Part 2 of this section will be next. Stay tuned.

I'm out!
Mwah