Hohero taralna, rondero tarel

Cleaning up the kitchen, I grabbed a cauldron of water and placed it on the side of the young masters bed.

He woke up.

"What are you doing in here?" Alois asked.

'What does it look like you stupid boy?'

"I placed a fresh batch of water on your end table," I said.

"Come here?" He whispered, bending his finger.

I huffed and walked towards him. He picked up the cauldron of water and splashed it at me.
My eye twitched.

"YOU UNGRATEFUL BASTARD!" I shouted, grabbing him by the collar.

"Get off of me, it's an order!" He yelled.

"ORDER THIS KNUCKLE SANDWICH!"

Before I could swing, my hand was caught. I swung back and swatted Claude in the face.

"Camilla....?"

"Hoheo taralna, rondero tarel?" I softly chanted.

Alois eyes widened. I bowed at the waist and walked out of the room, slamming the door.

In my room, I undressed myself and through it in the hamper.

I sat down on the end of my bed and took a breather. My door slammed open.

"Where did you hear that chant?" Alois asked.

"What's it to you?" I snarled.

He sat on the end of my bed, "I say that chant, especially when I want to summon something. What were you trying to summit?"

"Help!" I yelled.

"Help?"

I lowered my head down, "I watched my parents get killed, I need help. I signed a contract with Claude, he promised that if I gave him my soul, he would help me kill those who were responsible. My mother once told me that if I chanted these words Hohero Taralne, Rondero Tarel, it would summon help."

"So you thought that a chant will save you? You really are a fool?" He laughed.

"That's where you're wrong, I also say that so I can remember." I was getting emotional.

He placed a hand on my shoulder. I just slapped it off.

"First you treat me like shit and then try to get on my good side, you really is a lame excuse for a master," I giggled.

He just stood up, "I was also in need when my village burned down and when the old man took me away, I chanted those very words. Claude came to my rescue. He did the same for you."

He walked away, shutting the door.

"Hoheo Taralne, Rondero Tarel...Hoheo Taralne, Rondero Tarel..." I chanted, hoping something would change or maybe save me.