"Ciel Phantomhive? What a familiar boy

(Camilla's POV)

I pulled my hair up into a bun and slid on my night gown.

A knock came at the door.

"Claude, if you came here for the discussion that Sebastian, Ciel and I had, you can just back off!" I shouted.

He opened the door.
He slowly removed his gloves and dropped them on the floor.

I just stood in the middle of the room as he walked towards me.

"There isn't any need for answering. You were talking about your experiences with the instrument, and that you are the only female in the Alexander family that can make the last demonic instrument work," he said.

"If you knew then why ask?"

"I asked to prove my hypothesis, and it seems I was right," he replied, adjusting his glasses.

I sighed and sat on the bed thinking about that Ciel Kid.

"Is something the matter Camilla?"

"Ciel Phantomhive, the name sounds so familiar. I feel as though I once knew him," I said, laying back.

He stared at me, "Maybe it's a phase. When you first came here you thought Hannah was your aunt."

"Yeah, probably a phase. Hey Claude, why did you and Sebastian have the same rose? Did you pick him one too?"

He pulled his rose from his pocket, holding the stem.

"I picked these white roses from the Garden. To answer your second question, it was a deal that he and I made, that is why we wear these roses, and to answer your third question that you would've ask, the color was specially made to ceal the deal. A few drops of blood ontop of my blood soaked rose will discolor it."

"I knew that. If a demons blood come in contact with another demons blood, it would turn purple, well that depends on the demon," I smiled.

"You are a smart girl, I wish you a good nights rest," he said before leaving the room.

............
(Ciel)
I twirled the pawn around with my finger, trying to figure out that girls face. A knock came at the door.

"Come In!" I projected.

"Young master, I brought you some tea," Sebastian said, opening the door.

"Excellent." I went back to thinking.

"Say young master, before you left the party, you went straight over to Camilla and not the original owner of the manor, do you perhaps know her?" He asked, placing the platter on the desk along with the tea cup.

"I don't know. It feels as if I've knew her from my past, but I can't get think of where," I replied, sipping my tea.

In the serving plate on his right hand, he grabbed the envelope from it and handed it to me.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Its an invitation to the Trancy Manor. Alois Trancy wants to apologize for this evening," Sebastian said as I read over the letter.

I looked over towards the packet that had my name on it.

"Well we will go, I can finally get my revenge," I replied.

"Very well, young lord. You should get ready for bed," Sebastian said.

I yawned, "Perhaps you're right, that party took a lot of energy out of me."

We went to my chamber as I prepared for bed.

.......
A/N

Hey guys. Yeah I said I was a slow updater. I hope you enjoy this so far. Check out my other stories if you haven't already. Let me know in the comments about what you think about this story.(that's if you want to).

Til next part...
VampireLux Out!
Mwah