Claude x Camilla, Let there be love

Warning: ignore the second warning if you dare....OR IF YOUR MIND IS ALREADY DISRUPTED!

Warning: this content is in fact strong for young viewers eyes. If you keep on reading past this, your mind will be forever disrupted. If you would like to keep your purity, read my little pony. Don't turn out like lux...luv yah...

3 years has past sense I revived Claude and I became the successor of the Alexander branch.

Claude and Sebastian was no longer fighting each other. They weren't close but they weren't against each other either.

We also got a few normal servants as well and a normal house Butler. Well not that normal but they were all ex-assassins that were and is highly appreciated by Claude.

They were all like Ciels servants, couldn't clean but can defend and that's what I loved about them. I couldn't say the same about Claude.

Mia Leal- the maid
Baitone Gardner- the chef (also Bardroys brother)
Hukata Morntom- the gardner

And the butler who is less of a guard and actually knows how to clean was Maka DeRose.

I didn't treat them as servants. I treated them as family of the Alexander house hold.

....

I sat on my bed and waited for Claude to come in with the evening tea.

As soon as he did, I stood up.
I pushed the cart off to the side and walked over towards him.

"Hm, yes won't be enough to satisfy your needs," he said.

I shook my head no.

He removed his glasses and placed it in his chest pocket.

Of course I was nervous but now that I'he thought for 3 years. I decided that I wanted to become one with this man, even if I could only do it once.

"Camilla, may I ask what would you like me to do for you?"

Puzzling my words together, I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply.

Opening my eyes, I began to speak, "I know this probably will be the only time but if it is I won't care. I want to become one with you. Until the end is a long time from now, but I want to just at least have this moment with you."

He chuckled, "Do you really think that me becoming one with your body will just satisfy me once? I will keep indulging you intimately until your desire is no more."

His words were so warming, it also made me flustered.

He slowly guided me to the bed and kissed along my neck.

He began to tear of all my articles of clothing, attacking my breasts before I could cover them.

A long pleasurable sigh, escaped my lips as his hands kept wandering all over my body, making my body tremble in pleasure.

He had then pried open my legs and began to explore my insides.
No longer able to see clearly, I gave into the dark pleasured that welled over me.

Moans after moans began to leak from my body, as he continued to attack my sensitive spots, making me climax.

The esctacy that I felt was so overwhelming that I didn't knew that I was drooling until he licked my bottom lip.

He laid down and I wanted to play with him. I held his erected shaft and played with it as his eyes began to flicker from gold to bright pink as he tilted his back and gasped in pleasure.

I squeezed a bit harder as I roughly moved my hand up and down. He bucked his hips and it began to get bigger as my little hands tried to grasp it.

As he grunted he climaxed and all of his hot liquid began to spill onto my hand as I stroked up.

He grabbed my hips and lifted me on top of him. I was nervous. My heart pound uncontrollably as he sat up.

He gave me another kiss before plunging deeply into me. The pain to me was harsh but it was more of a bittersweet filling.

"Does it hurt?" He asked.

"Yes but I dont care, please continue," I said.

He nodded and began to move quicker to knock out the pain. Pleasure begin to flow through my spine as he thrusted in deeply.

I also had a feeling that I was going to fall back so I held onto him.

He began to thrust in faster as I moaned even louder.

My stomach tightened as my eyes widened.

"C-Claude?!"

"I know. I feel it, release it Camilla!"

I could feel him throbbing inside me. The last thrust made me climax. He through his head back once again as his liquids filled inside me.

Shaking violently I let go of him and fell back on the bed. He collapsed onto me.

We both panted.

I felt all the energy drain from my body but when I felt my lower back get rubbed, my energized boost up.
Claude looked like he just devoured a delicious soul.

He was a whole lot more excited then he was before.

"I finally figured out when you grow weak?" I smiled.

"Where what that be?"

"During something intimate," I smiled.

"You guess incorrectly," he said.

"Wha-, no way I got that wrong. Then when?"

"You would soon find out," he said, hopping out of bed. He quickly through his clothes on.

"Wait, Claude..."

"Good night Camilla... " he said the door.

I huffed but then smiled.

I truly got what I've longed for.

A/N
THANK YOU FOR..
Tolerating the story..I appreciate all the votes. All of the comments. It is extremely special to me. Please comment your opinion and ask me questions.

I will still be doing my special Black Butler story as soon as I reached 100 followers.

I love you always.
Go check out my previous stories if you wanna.

Vampirelux out