Ciel, our new master. The fued between too butlers

Time skip...

Its been a while since Ciel had ordered Sebastian to stay out of his site.

I loved having Ciel around better than Alois. He was a bit nicer, but this was a bit cruel. Sebastian is probably ripping himself into peices.

The reason why I am keeping quiet and playing a normal servant is because of the love that I have for Claude.

I've been clinging onto him lately. He kissed me last night because of my emotional rampage that I had in my room. It calmed me down a lot.

I looked out Ciel's room window and stared at the Butler who was hiding in the bushes. I felt horrible. I looked down as he placed one finger on his lips. I nodded.

"What are you looking at?" I heard Ciel yawn.

I turned around as he sat up.

"I think it's nice outside, do you wish to walk the garden later sir?" I asked.

"Yes," he answered.

"Okay, I will alert Claude," I smiled, walking past him

He grabbed my arm, making me pause.

"Won't you accompany me?" He asked.

"Why sir, I mustn't. I'm not worthy of that position," I said looking down.

"Who told you that?"

"Well Aloi-" I sighed, "it's complicated right now, you shouldn't worry."

He continued to stare at me with on eye open. He smiled, "Well, I completely disagree. I personally think that you came from a noble family. It is only true if you believe it to be true. Now will you accompany me?" He smiled.

I nodded, "Yes sir."

"Good," he said as the door opened.

"Good morning young master?" Claude said, "Camilla, I got it from he-"

"Okay bye..." I quickly ran to catch up with Sebastian.

A/n:

Well finally my life has straightened up. I hope you like this part..it's a bit short but I hope you like it.

Luv yah

VampireLux Out!