Will you sign a contract with me?

(FLASHBACK)
A smile covered my face as I held on to my father's hand. He was a loving father, he did anything in his power to make me happy, so did mom.

We played out in the living room with a nobleboy. His bright blue eyes and that huge smile. It made both mine and his parents happy, but when they left, it was ruined by gun fire.

My father was shot by a bullet that thrashed through the windows.
"Richard?!" She shouted.

"Get Camilla out of here as fast as you can!" He yelled.

"No... papa I won't leave you!" I screamed.

"I love you and I'm afraid I c-cant stay with you like a promise," he smiled.

I grabbed his hand but the strength of my mother made me let go.
"Camilla let's go!" She cried.

"But father!"
A tear fell from my eyes as I was pulled into the storage room.

"Mother where is father," I cried.

She shushed me. As the door locked, I slid down against it. I placed my head in my arms.

"Hey... where's the gurel?" The bad man asked.

"What do you want with my daughter?!" She shouted.

I then here her yelp in pain.
"We are the only ones that ask questions...!"

"Now where is she?" They continued.

"I'm not telling you."

"Then we will have to blow your brain in," and after that a loud *bang* rang through my ears as liquid began to leak through the door.

I lifted my hands up to see it covered in red. My body began to tremble at the sight of this horrid substance.

"That bitch was surely guarding that door over there, maybe the brats in there." One of the bad guys said.

"Well let's check it out," the other one giggled.

I hurried to the back wall, climbing up the shelves. There was a small window, that I tried to push open.
The door knob rattled as I took the hammer that was sitting on the shelf and broke out the window.

"What the hell was that?!" A man shouted.

I slid out the window cutting my legs on the glass shards. I slid down the snowy plank and ran bare foot, far away from that house.

My feet were cold and numb. I shivered violently as I walked through a back alley way that had barrels that were torched.

I plopped down next to one and balled up, pouting mercilessly.

I began to shake once I heard foot steps. I began to chant lowly, "Hoheo Taralne, Rondero Tarel!" I slowly looked over towards this alley entrance and saw a tall man in a suit, standing at the entrance.

I got up and ran as he walked over this way.

Running around at corners and dodging walls I eventually met a dead end.

A hand was placed on my shoulder as I quickly turned around.

"Please, don't hurt me!"

"You poor thing, after all you've been through I can understand why you would be afraid, but I'm not here to hurt you, Camilla," he said.

"How do you know my name?"

"I know more than you think, I know that you're born from a noble family known as Alexander, I know that you are only 5 years old, and on this very day, you were scheduled to die," he said.

"Mother and Father are dead, because of me being scheduled to die?"

"Yes, I am sorry but that is true."

"Will you help me hunt down the bad guys and kill them, please?" I begged.

"Hm... I will..."

I smiled and crossed my fingers together.

"But there is something I need you to do for me," he continued.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Sign a contract with me, I have a master already but you will do whatever I order and I will help you avenge your parents."

"Yes, I will sign many contracts if that's what it takes to bring down those bad people."

............
Hey so I said I will be updating a new project early so I am doing this story. It will be the opposite of my Sweet Raven, same character... different last names.

I hope you enjoy this first part,
Stay tuned for the next part of this story and as always, I love you all so much...

VampireLux Out!
Mwah