Alois gone...

A/N: I am hoping that you know what happens to Alois in the anime. If you don't then your just reading a huge SPOILER. I won't go into detail because that is time consuming. Its really just a brief scene, when Claude killed Alois and cealed his soul inside a golden ring with a red Ruby. Hope you enjoy it.

(Camilla)
I slid out of bed and walked down the hall. I then heard Claude's voice and stopped to notice a cracked door.

I looked in the room.
Claude had opened a tea box and pulled out a ring.

"This here ladies and gentlemen is Alois Trancy, I have cealed him in this ring. Now, the question is, what shall I do with it?" Claude asked.

The triplets drew something and showed him, making him agree or disagree with.

"Hannah?" Claude called out.

"The recent furniture could use some redecorating," Hannah said.

"Correct!" Claude said, placing the ring in his tail coat pocket.

He looked over towards the door but I quickly moved away from it.

I limped down the hall as I gasped heavily.

All I could think of is how could he kill him like that. I hated him but I enjoyed his role as master. I decided to ask him my self.

I watched Claude tap dance from the distance. He began to change the color of the room to midnight blue.

Once he was finished his glasses fell perfectly on his face. He turned towards my direction, calling me out.

"Camilla, is there something you need?" He asked.

I just gritted my teeth and walked away.

He grabbed my arm.

"Actually, I need to ask you a question. Why were you in the doorway?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," I lowly growled.

"Indeed you do," he said, emotionless.

I tried to jerk away from him but his grip grew stronger.

"Claude, let me go before you break my wrist!" I shouted.

"You have been a very naughty girl, ease dropping. Let's go," he said, pulling me up the stairs.

I dragged my feet up the stairs as he continued walking. He had enough of me struggling so he threw me over his shoulders.

"CLAUDE...!"

He just opened my room door and placed me on the floor.
I stood up.

"Claude, why'd you do it?!" I shouted.

"Kill Alois?"

I crossed my arms.

"Its none of your concern and besides, didn't you hate Alois?"

Claude sat at the end of the bed.

"Does it matter? You can't just kill him and ceal him away. You're devouring his soul, isn't that enough?"

He stood up and gently grabbed my neck.
I placed my hand on top of his.

"I lust for your soul the most," he said, grinning.

His eyes turned a pinkish color as he lifted me up.

He laid me down in the bed and straddled me. He stared me in the eyes as he stroked my lower thigh.

"Claude... I-"

My eyes widened when a pair of cold lips pressed against mine.

He removed his hands from my thighs and wrapped them around me.

He removed his lips.

"Your soul in particular has a delicious aroma. It makes my mouth water just thinking about it," he said, seductively.

He kisses my neck, holding my head off to the side like he was getting ready to bite it.

"Claude, why are you doing this?" I asked in a low voice.

"Do you not want me too?"

I did like him. I wouldn't agree to him.

"I think that question is irrelevant, what are you going to do with Alois soul?" I asked, changing the subject.

"I said it before. Its none of your concern," Claude said.

I slid from underneath him.

"Then it's none of your concern whether or not I want you to continue seducing me," I said, turning away.

I felt my top being lifted over my head.
His gloves weren't on.

I felt his hands resting on my sides.

"Claude, this isn't you. You would never do this," I said.

"There's a lot of things you'd think I wouldn't do," he replied.

He unraveled my bandages once again looking at the sutured wound.

"Next time, don't jump in front of a sword. It could hit something important," Claude said, walking out of the room.

I plopped on the bed thinking what the hell just happened.