Betrayal

Time has pasted as I walked walked through the garden with Ciel.

I stopped as soon as we got deep into the garden.

"What's wrong?" Ciel asked.

I took a deep breath.

"You aren't our ma-" a hand was thrown over my mouth.

"Hello young master, she has other business to attend too. Hannah will gradually walk with you, now if you could excuse us," Claude said.

"But I didn't ask Hannah to walk with me," he replied.

"I know my Lord but you must allow Hannah to accompany you and besides its almost time for your tea," he replied.

He huffed, "Fine. I will just have to walk with you another time."

He began to head back to the manor as we watched from the garden, once he was inside the house, Claude turned towards me.
I stepped back as he removed his glasses.

"Before I punish you is there a reason for this?" he asked.

I looked down. I didn't want to sell Sebastian out. I really wanted to tell him but I decided to lie.

"This is wrong," I muttered.

"Pardon?"

"THIS IS WRONG, YOU SHOULD'T TAKE SEBASTIAN'S MASTER AWAY FROM HIM BECAUSE OF YOUR STARVATION. AREN'T I ENOUGH?" I asked.

He smirked, "You are nothing but a snack!"

Those words cut through me like a shard of glass.

"A snack huh? Now I know what side I should really be on," I sighed, walking into the manor.

(THIRD PERSON)

Claude stared at Camilla as she walked inside. Sebastian walked towards him.

"That wasn't very nice of you," he grinned.

Claude turned towards him and placed on his glasses.

"You shouldn't be making deals with people who don't belong to you, now the question is, what are you doing here?" Claude asked.

"My master ordered me to stay out if his sight, he is unaware of my presence. Plus, I am making sure you don't do anything to him," Sebastian said, as Claude smirked.

"Now, what was the deal that you sealed with Camilla?"

Sebastian chuckled, "Well, I'm not obligated to talk and Camilla isn't either. I will get my master back," Sebastian said walking into the woods.