Personal Doctor | Chapter 7

Vote, comment and save please.

"So you saw Taehyung......." Mr. Kim stated conversation as both were sitting in the drawing room right now.

"Yes."

(As Jungkook was back, after calming Taehyung down and made him sleep in his bed)

"What do you think? Can you treat him? It seems like he is comfortable with you."

"I think I can........but may I know? About the reason of his behaviour....In detailed way? He seems to be suffering from Schizophrenia.

He is having delusions. He is seeing her dead girlfriend everywhere! If I tell you exactly than it is bereavement hallucination." Jungkook replied.

"He never had such problems when he was a child, he just had Intermittent explosive disorder. (Anger, outburst, aggressiveness)

But as her mother was there, he felt loved....he was taken care by her very well; so he showed negligible symptoms. She used to give him medicines on time and made him feel comfortable.

Since when she left the world, he had no one to take care of him. As a businessman, I couldn't take care of him the same way she did. I couldn't be a good father......and that hurts me now.

I have changed his doctors five times! And each of them tried to treat him for 3-4 years, and finally when they couldn't; I had to change them.

You are the Sixth one! And I hope you will not disappoint me."

"I will not....." Jungkook nodded and murmured.

"He was a sweet child. No matter what disorder he had. But still, he was always polite and normal like others till he got love and care from others.

As he was alone after my wife's death. He was also bullied and ill treated by his seniors at high-school.

He was already suffering from the trauma of losing his mother, and these horrible things happened with him.

As he had the IED, so he slowly started behaving aggressive.

He used to remain silent, but as they got on his nerves; he turned into a beast and attacked them back. He attacked one bully so bad with a scissor that his thighs were so horribly hurt! A lot of blood was there all over the class! I saw it myself as the principal called me for his complain.

His aggressive attitude caught my attention. I understood that his IED is going out of control.

No one was there to take care of his medicines. Even though we have maids at home to do all the chores, but still they couldn't take care of him the way his mother used to do.

He skipped meals making excus that he had food outside, but his condition was getting worse.

I used not to be at home. I was unaware. But one day, a maid noticed him talking alone, sitting at a corner of his room. She secretly peeped inside and heard all of his conversation.