Cuddles |Chapter 40

Both the pretty males were still sitting near the pool

Both the pretty males were still sitting near the pool. The difference was that, both now had their feet in the clean-blue water and they were sitting at the edge of the pool. They move their feet sometimes and feel the texture of clean water on their skin. It was Jungkook who advised Taehyung to do so. He was no more panic. The calmness of water had lightened their mood.

Jungkook had his eyes closed with his hands being straight, resting backwards. His back was arcing behind a little. He felt some ticklish sensation in his feet. He opened his eyes and found Taehyung playing with his feet with his own. They both splashed some water together and tickled each other. They had a toe fight too! And just a simple game made them laugh a lot.
It was their personal moment...and they enjoyed it.

Once they got tired, they hugged each other again.

"Jungkook." The raven spoke, stroking the long silky hair of the young doctor.

"hmm?" He heard as Jungkook was more focused on sniffing the older's scent. It was an advantage of him as he had his nose buried deep into the older's crook.

"Did you talk about it to Jimin? Are you gonna tell him?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook opened his eyes and whispered softly, "No. I don't know, how to do it. Will it be ok? You tell me Hyung."

"You should tell him." Taehyung replied as he thought for a while.

"Why do you think so?" Jungkook asked.

"Should I ask you something?" The doctor nodded, "What if he never knew about the truth? What if I had never disclosed your secret?"

"It would have remained a secret forever!" The brunette replied.

"And how do you feel once your secret is out now? Give a honest reply." The older asked again.

Jungkook thought for a while and replied, "I already told you. I---I actually feel relieved. The secret that was buried into my heart is finally out. I was anxious before as I wanted to keep it a secret forever. But it strangely very good. I feel very light."

"Exactly. Jungkook, and as you said that you have always regretted for not confessing before. But once your secret is out, you feel relieved. You feel no more regret for not confessing as he knows it now." Taehyung replied. "So both of you should have a talk, face to face. You should clear all the doubts too if there are still some."

"You know? Jimin already knows that you don't have feelings for him anymore. He was your past and you have moved on already. Plus he is also engaged to Amy, and he is straight so there is no going back. That's why you should talk to him."

The older sucked in a deep breath as he continued, "And if I talk about my guilt and regret, I was not happy since that day. I felt like I was deceiving you. My heart was heavy. I was scared to lose you, and....even to open out in front of you. But once I told you everything, I feel light. I feel happy...happy for being honest.