Lovely dovely |Chapter 63

"Oh

"Oh.....ahhh....." Jungkook panted heavily as both of them parted away.

His whole body was sweaty even in the snowing winter. His dishevelled hair were all wet and the crispy fringes fell down on his forehead, coming up to his eyes and stuck there due to excess sweat. His nostrils can be seen widening and narrowing alternatively as he panted and struggled to catch breath. His broad muscular chest, which was adorned with tiny drops of glittery sweat fell up and down as he inhaled and exhausted. The sexy rib bones could be seen gliding up and down against his golden and now flashing red skin. His eyes are barely open and rolling back. His lips are swollen and blood red coloured; stretched a little exposing his lower teeth line. His cheeks are tinted pink along with his buttony nose tip. His whole body is trembling and shivering after the job he did along with his partner.

He raised his tattooed hand upwards as he felt his hair sticking on his forehead and pushed them back with the same shivering fingers. As he caught breath, he opened his eyes and looked at his left side to find his blonde patient who himself is no lesser messed up than him.

He smiled at the sight. The blonde's hair are equally sweaty. His caramel skin is the same too. But what his eyes caught made him gulp thickly. He saw his panting heavily with his eyes closed. He licked his lips and his Adam's apple moved up and down as he gulped and gasped for air. Jungkook inhaled shakily as he examined the older's neck and found the thick veins popping up and looking irresistibly hot covered with sweat. He glanced at his arms which are buffy and moving his eyes towards his hands which are so veiny, and it looks more prominent after the hard job they did.

An after $*x Taehyung was super hot which was enough to turn him on again. He warded off his unholy thoughts so that it may not lead to the same thing once again and continued to admire the male next tohim with heart eyes.

He was drooling over this man. Although Jungkook himself was a beauty, with muscles, sharp features, tattoos, piercings, long hair and Greek god like magnificent body; yet he couldn't get over his partner's handsome features. He indeed was way more handsome, and in his point of view, he was the most handsome man he and the whole world would ever encounter.

He smiled softly and saw the blonde opening his eyes and now staring at him. "Kook-ah...." he spoke and smiled at him.

"Tae...." he blushed and turned towards the left side, wrapping his arm around the older's waist.

"That was amazing." The blonde breathed out kissing his forehead.

"Absolutely...." Jungkook whispered back, drawing patterns with his index finger on the older's waist.

"Lets take bath. What do you say?" He asked looking at the older, waiting for a response. "Sure. We both really need it!" He replied emphasising the 'really' in the sentence. Both giggled and got up after pecking each other's lips, and walked butt na*ed towards the washroom.

They did nothing nasty there. They hugged each other's waist, shared few kisses and teased their skins with soft touches while washing their bodies with Jungkook's bodywash.