Make it right | Chapter 32

Taehyung lifted Jungkook in his arms and took him inside his room

"Why did you drink this much my love?" He asked as he made him lay on the bed and caressed his cheeks softly.

"I am sorry........this is my mistake Jungkook.

I wanted to be someone who could make you happy......but I ended up making you sadder. It hurts me to see you like this.

And how can you say that you don't look good? How can you say that no one wants to love you?

Never think this low about yourself. I love you. I am the one who loves you.......don't worry about the world and the other people.

Don't get disappointed. You really deserve the best in your life and I promise to give you everything you deserve.

I am sorry once again. My love! Take rest and come back to your senses soon. I will make it right." Taehyung smiled and placed a kiss on his forehead.

Jungkook showed some movements. He turned towards Taehyung and wrapped his arms around him while laying.

He looked cute while sleeping with a pout and arms wrapped around Taehyung like he was holding a teddy bear.

Taehyung chuckled and bit his both of his lips together to not make any sound.

"Awww......so this little baby is cuddly? Leave me baby.....I need to go. Take rest." He ruffled his hair softly and slowly unwrapped his arms around his waist by replacing it with a cushion.

"Good night." He gulped and whispered before leaving.

♡♡♡

In Taehyung's room----

[On call]

"Hello Jimin. I want picture of Ji-hoon with some details. DM me." Taehyung said.

"Yeh.......okay T-taehyung." Jimin replied in a low voice.

"Are you ok?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh yes. I-I am just drunk......" jimin replied.

"Don't drink much. And don't be sad about anything Jimin. It was past, let it go......For the sake of Jungkook."

"I-i am just feeling low Taehyung.....don't worry. Every thing will be fine.....I will send you his details."

Even though the phone disconnected, Taehyung still had the phone close to his ear. He didn't feel good for Jimin.

"This is how it feels......when you regret for something so badly.

I will make everything right soon.....I don't want any of us to regret anymore." Taehyung said to himself.

Ding!

A notification popped up gaining his attention. He opened the chat to find messages sent by Jimin.