Mr. Kim or Mr. Jeon? | Chapter 38

Warning

Mature conversation ✅

Taehyung was back to the mansion

Taehyung was back to the mansion. He finally got into his room and relaxed completely, throwing his bag away on the couch. He took out his uncomfortable formals and got into the comfy sweatpants and T-shirt. He freshen up and let all the tiredness out of his body as he layed down in the bed for a while.

"Ajamma! Is Taehyung home?" Jungkook asked the old maid about Taehyung's arrival.

"Yes both Mr. Kim and Young master are home. Both are in their respective rooms." She replied.

"Ok. I will go to check and check on your Young master!" He exclaimed as he and the maid smiled at each other.

♡♡♡

"Hey Hyung! How was your day?" Jungkook asked in a joyful voice as he entered into the older's room.

"Hey Jungkook! The day was good. Thank you. Come sit here."

Taehyung pointed at the place next to him and said. Jungkook approached him and set close to him.

"Are you fine?" Jungkook asked.

"You can say......better." He replied as he lifted his eyes and looked directly into the younger's doe ones. "More than fine."

The younger blinked a couple of times, licking his lip ring and coating his bottom lip with a layer of saliva making it look more soft, plump and lustrous. Taehyung glanced at those soft thin rosy lips and gulped. The tension had started to develop slowly.

"Let me check you up once more. I know I did in the morning, but it is just to see if you are feeling fine after the office day." Jungkook asked as, he cared about the older male. He wanted to make sure if he is OK.

"Sure." Taehyung nodded as he agreed. Jungkook picked the Sphygmomanometer and wrapped the pressure cuff around his left arm. He wore a stethoscope in his ears and and inflated the bulb keeping the chest piece on the pulsing arm. He sighed in relief, removing the instruments.

"That is normal. It is glad to see you don't have any stress." He added.

"All credit goes to you." Taehyung replied, "I don't know where I would have been, what would I have done if you had not stepped in my life. You cured me....you healed my wounds. Externa and internal both."

The young doctor set next to him again. They both smiled at each other. There were emotions of contentment, clearly visible in their starry eyes.

"Want some coffee? You must be tired." Jungkook asked softly massaging the back of later's neck. Who parted his lips, closed his eyes and gasped in the feeling of comfort and satisfaction. He was relaxed.

"Wow.....your hands feel so good." Tae blurted out making the doctor laugh under his breath. "And I would love to have some 'tea' not coffee....as I don't like it. I really need energy to relax. We need to go to gym too."