Party |Chapter 70

Nothing can be cozier than having your loved one in your arms while you are sleeping

Nothing can be cozier than having your loved one in your arms while you are sleeping. It feels warm, if feels unexplainable. Taehyung feels the same. He was slept when the younger came back. And when he got up, he found the younger cuddling him. He was not even sleeping but still was there to comfort him.

"Koo...baby!" Taehyung said in a ruspy voice making the younger open his eyes and look up at him. "Hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed and smiled. "Slept well again?" He asked kissing his chin.

"Yes. No more sleepy now." Taehyung spoke as he parted away. He was feeling his legs now and the painkiller had worked well.

He set up and slowly decided to stand up. Jungkook watched his every move and asked, "Want me to take you?" He asked as he knew that the older wanna go to washroom. As it is obvious for a person to go there once he gets up and due to cold weather; it is common to have nature's call frequently. "No. Let me try." The blonde spoke and finally stood up slowly. "Ahh....finally!" He exclaimed exhaling deeply. Jungkook chuckled at him and set up on the bed with legs relaxed and back resting on headboard.

_______________

"Can I go down and change? I can walk properly now." Taehyung asked as he came out of the washroom and closed the door behind. He wanted to change the robe.

"Ok. Come back soon. I shall order something for us to eat." Jungkook replied as he picked up his phone.

"Don't do that. I am fine now and I am thinking to go and eat outside with you and your friends. What do you say? They deserve a party." Taehyung asked threading his blonde locks.

"Its not necessary Tae. It can wait. Take rest today." Jungkook replied.

"No Kook. I am not that weak! I am absolutely fine. Enough fine to let you make love to me again!" Taehyung exclaimed immediately but got flustered at his own words. He smirked shyly looking away.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he looked at him. He flattered his eyelashes to process everything, than wagged his brows playfully grinning. "Is that so? Want me to make you unable to walk for a month?" He asked, "You are gonna be sour for a week already, wanna drag the deadline?"

"Shut it Kook." Taehyung whinned and left the room. "Inform everyone in group to gather at 5 ok?" Jungkook heard the blonde yelling from the stairs.

"Ok Hyung!" Jungkook yelled back and happily opened his DM.

________________

Taehyung was ready. He wore a light gray pants and a celadon blue coloured long sleeved T-shirt. He came up wearing his specs too while pulling his sleeves up exposing his veiny hands. His hair were parted nicely too.

"Looking like a sexy professor, again." Jungkook pouted as he diverted his gaze to the older and complimented him. Taehyung chuckled and came to sit next to him on the bed.