Emotions | Chapter 22

"Tae! We will go to gym at evening

"Tae! We will go to gym at evening. But before that, I wanna make sure that you are perfect to perform any workout!" Jungkook said to Taehyung as he handed him his regular medicines to gulp down with a glass of water.

"Okay, and how are we gonna do it?" Taehyung asked, once he was done.

"Don't take me wrong. It might feel bad to talk about such things. Hope you are comfortable. Should I continue?" He asked to confirm and got a nod from the older in response.

"OK, As I can see your body, you are perfect and muscular. Even though you were weak, as you barely ate at the starting of the month, right after the incident took place; and you even left working out or doing anything because of the traumas..and all. Along with that, your blood pressure was also not normal.
But as you are under a proper medication, therapy and my guidance; your BP is slowly getting normal as usual.
Your diet has improved too. You ate well in my guidance and I am so happy to be able to help you, treat you and make you feel better." The brunette continued, making Taehyung smile.

"But the medicines you had till now were sedative. Some were anti anxiety and anti depressant pills. Although I have reduced the doses. So, right now, I want to test you. You need to perform some warm up steps or some light workout in front of me. You need to notice each and every change in your body and tell me the exact condition. Are you ok with that?" Jungkook asked getting another nod immediately.

"Ok, so if you feel relaxed and comfortable, then we can continue. But if you feel, even a little bit dizzy or any kind of pain in your head; I will not let you workout for upcoming few weeks."

(I don't know much about the treatment of Mental illness, but this is obvious and as a Medical student, I understand some facts. It is a normal condition if a person is kept under treatment with sedative and anti anxiety pills.)

"OK. I will do it and tell you everything." Taehyung replied and got up from the bed to take his position. They were currently in the raven's room.

"So should I instruct for the workout?" The brunette doctor asked once again.

"Yes please." The older replied calmly.

"Ok so lets start with neck. You need to stretch your neck and shoulders properly. First of all, stand straight and move your head up and down for four time and then left and right for four time too! I will show you, just follow me and copy my movements." The younger male positioned himself in front of Taehyung at a distance and asked him to pay attention.

"Sure."

He started to perform some basic exercises and Taehyung followed the one by one.

Jungkook spoke between it, "Now put your left hand on your head like this, bend your head towards your left shoulder and pressing it slowly, try to touch your ear with your shoulder and repeat the same on other side."