A Day out | Chapter 14

Hi there! Please vote and comment.

Thank you for 400 readers!

It was ten in the morning. Jungkook was getting ready to go out for some personal reasons. He got dressed up in his black t shirt and dark gray pants. He surely was leaving, but he didn't forget to visit Taehyung before.

"Hmm....your wound has healed now. I will cut the stitches myself here. Is it ok?" He asked as he undressed his wrist and found the wounds to be sealed completely.

"Yes please." Taehyung agreed and Jungkook began to cut his stitches one by one, very carefully. He cleaned the wound, applied the regular ointment on it and wrapped a fresh gauge cloth over it as it still needed to be dressed up.

"Don't ever repeat this again Hyung. Watching you, hurting yourself breaks my heart." Jungkook spoke in a serious tone as he looked into the older's eyes. They had surely met a few days ago, but they had created a good bond and Jungkook couldn't imagine the older hurting himself more in future.

"I got insane at that time Jungkook. I will try hard to control my crazy self. I want to live a normal life now." Taehyung replied calmly as he was getting into the right sense now. He had started to care about himself and move on. All thanks to the brunette who encouraged him every time.

"Don't worry Hyung. You can do it. You are very strong. I just.....I just can't see you like this." Jungkook murmured as he stared down at his lap sadly.

Tae chuckled at the male who appeared all cute with a sad and concerned face, "Really? You care for me?" He asked.

"Yeah......I always cared about you Tae. Before as a patient, and now as a friend. I know your side story now. I understand you. You are not a bad person." Jungkook looked up again as he spoke.

"Thanks for being here. I always needed a person like you with me Jungkook." The older thanked the brunette wholeheartedly.

"Well.....I will take the dishes to Ajamma now. Take your meds." Jungkook took out the medicine box that was kept in the drawer of the nightstand and handed the older male some tabs with a glass of water, who gulped them down one by one with a few draughts of water.

As the older handed him the glass back, he hesitantly spoke "Take rest Hyung.....and...." he trialled off.

"Say it Jungkook." Taehyung said with a smile.

"I am going out for some work. It may take some time. May be more than an hour. I have not gone out with my friends anywhere since last few days. So can I?" He asked.