Tease |Chapter 53

"Dad, I can't do anything

"Dad, I can't do anything." Taehyung shook his head and gulped.

"Why Tae? He is like a son to me now. And for f***'s sake, he is your boyfriend. How can you let that Ji-hoon go so easily?" Mr. Kim nodded in disbelief.

"That's why I am not doing anything." Taehyung sighed, "This is the only reason which is stopping me from taking any action. He is so innocent Dad. He doesn't even know about what we do, and which gang we belong to. He thinks that Ji-hoon and his father are more powerful and he is scared that it will ruin him and us. He is scared to lose his job, his reputation and also me. I need time to explain him everything. I can't do anything without his permission. I love him. It is all related to trust. I don't wanna break it. I can't go against that man dad, no matter what!"

Mr. Kim was left dumbfounded. Never in his life he had expected to see Taehyung being wrapped around anyone's fingers. Well, Eun hae had taken care of him in past and he listen to her. But he was not wrapped around her fingers like this.

With Jungkook; listening to his words was like a duty to him. It was something he needed to hear and accept, no matter what. He was whipped, more like Obsessed with the brunette.

"Are you really gonna listen to him?" Mr. Kim asked.

"I am. That man trusts me. I can't break it."

Again. ~ He wanted to add. He had broken it once by telling his secret to Jimin. By luck, he was an understanding person or else it would have ended up very bad. He took an oath to never repeat the mistake again. He knew, the brunette was tender by heart. He had already suffered a lot in his life and he wanted to end all the sorrow for him and give him the best ever life he had ever imagined about. So there was no way, he would not go against Jungkook.

"I am happy that you listen to him. But make sure to convince him, as that man should not survive. He is not worth it." Mr. Kim stated.

"I will, dad. Give me some time. The day I get his permission, I will kill that bustard with my own hands. I promise." Taehyung replied.

"Well then." Mr. Kim sighed and walked closer. He patted his shoulder and added, "Take care of each other."

"Sure. You too." Taehyung replied and smiled a little.

________________

"Oh! You came." Jungkook exclaimed as he came out of the washroom after taking a good bath and found the blonde walking inside the room at exact time.

"Yeah. You already took bath?" Taehyung asked as he closed the door behind. "Yes....you know I don't feel good to have other's hands in me without my consent. And specially of that monster."

"Oho. Don't stress. And just give me an order, I sware I will kill him with my own hands and throw him into your feet." Taehyung replied.

"Oh tae." Jungkook whispered and hugged the older male. He was still naked, just a towel wrapped around his tiny waist. It was hardly covering him. "Don't choose violence so easily. You can't just stain your hands with blood and be a villain for the world. Don't do that please."