Jimin | Chapter 30

Two days passed away

Two days passed away. Taehyung could feel the uneasiness and discomfort in Jungkook's attitude.

He was not the same chirpy and happy soul after the incident. No matter how much he faked his smile. But he could see the sadness in his eyes. He was also not spending much time with him.

The worse thing was that, he had even talked to Mr. Kim about leaving the place soon saying that Taehyung's health has gone better and there is no need for any personal care.

That breaks Taehyung's heart. He regrets for not clearing the issues in a good way.

They both feared to be rejected and they both avoided each other cause of the same fact. In search of true feelings in one another, they just found out that they are getting pain only.

Taehyung regretted for not being specific to him and confusing the younger by dragging the social media friend thingy in between their relation.

He was confused, how to mend up things. He feared, what if Jungkook refuse him now after knowing that he lied to him and made him suffer emotionally for nothing.

♤♤♤

Jungkook was helpless and had no one to share his feelings. He decided to call Jimin and meet him

"Jimin ssi.....I don't feel good."

"What happened Jungkook?"

"Can you meet me at a cafe close to Kim's mansion? I want to talk......I feel very low and helpless."

"Don't worry. I will be there soon."

[Phone disconnected]

♤♤♤

"Where are you going Jungkook?" Taehyung asked as he saw Jungkook leaving his room.

"N-no where. J-just at the nearby cafe.....to meet J-jimin." Jungkook spoke stammering while not making an eye contact.

"Oh---ok....." Taehyung murmured as kept staring at the brunette.

Jungkook walked away as soon as he could.

"I never knew I hurt him so much unintentionally." Taehyung sighed and walked back to his room. He needed to make everything right now once the younger male returns home. He decided to make a plan and explain everything to him in a nice way.

♡♡♡

"Jimin ssi.....I feel broken......and lonely." Jungkook spoke looking down at his lap.

"Why so? Did something happen between you and Taehyung?" Jimin asked as he glanced at the brunette.

"I-I had no problem if....if he loved someone else......but. That day.....at your party!" He breathed in nervously, "H-he came to see me in t-the washroom and......and he K-kissed me." A tear flowed down his cheek.