Heavy Makeout |Chapter 41

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Heavy make out scene explained in detail.

It was a very different sight for Taehyung to see when he opened his eyes early in the morning

It was a very different sight for Taehyung to see when he opened his eyes early in the morning. He saw the young doctor sleeping next to him, on his stomach; with his right muscular and tattooed arm wrapped around his waist. His long hair were falling on his forehead, covering his closed eyes too. His left cheek was pressed against the pillow making it look very delicate and plump. His raspberry coloured thin-soft lips were parted making a pout.
Taehyung could also smell the strong scent of a perfume that the younger uses, on his own cloths too.
The bed had started to smell like Jungkook now.

His muscular arms and body made him look dominant but his face still looked like a baby. How badly he wanted to kiss that plump lips. He softly raised his hand up and touched the brunette's upper and lower lips with his soft fingertips. The young doctor whinned in sleep as he felt some ticklish sensation.

Taehyung pretended to be asleep and closed his eyes as he felt the younger one waking up slowly. He enjoyed the flashbacks from the last night in his mind and stayed still in a sleeping position.

In a few minutes, the brunette opened his eyes slowly, just to close them again. He waited for his pupils to get adjusted to the sunlight, which were coming inside the room from the glass doors of the balcony. Soon his eyes opened wide as he realised that he was sleeping with Taehyung.

He smiled a little watching the breath taking view in front of him. His patient looked handsome and attractive, even while sleeping. His face was perfect as always. He unwrapped his arms around the older male, slightly blushing about the last night incidents. He examined his face, resting his body on his left arm's elbow in a semi sitting position. He checked the time on his phone screen, which was kept on the nightstand afterwards. It was seven in the morning. He sighed and decided to stare at the older male again as he kept the phone back at its place.

Jungkook couldn't resist the charm of Taehyung and bent forward to peck his forehead after pushing his black bangs behind. He examined the small hair, which had grown on the older's face. He looked so handsome with beard too. The doctor smiled at the view and kept admiring the male.

Taehyung could no more pretend now. He could feel the other's stare. "Don't stare Kook...." he whispered in a deep horse voice, startling the younger male.

"I--I am not staring." He replied as the older one opened his eyes and smiled at him.

"Than? Are you checking me out my dear doctor?" Taehyung smirked and asked as he stretched his body a little.

"Not Checking out. But I am Checking you UP my dear patient. This is what a doctor does." Jungkook smirked back and came up with a reply instantly.

"Well.......I loved the new type of check up Dr. Jeon. You check temperature of your patients with your lips?" Taehyung teased him once again.

"A---am....." Jungkook's face turned red all of a sudden. "No....." he murmured.