Uneasy Life |Chapter 36

Life is never easy

Life is never easy. If it becomes easy, then it is never a life!
Not every time we get flower beds, we have to go through thorns too.

It was like successfully coming out of the thorney path. Life was going on smoothly. Taehyung was working in his office after a long time.

Its not like he was going to be the CEO so he had never worked in his office. He worked under his father and also learnt to manage things.

He had been on a break due to his mental illness, Seizures, Panic attacks and delusion disorders. He was away from work, it didn't mean he need to learn it and take a long time to accommodate.

The raven could be seen, sitting on the desk in his cabin, noting down some thing in his laptop and glancing time to time at the red colourd file kept on the desk. He peeped through his glasses and looked at the file, then diverted his attention towards the laptop screen again. His long, veiny hands and pianist like fingers looked so pretty while he typed something on the keyboard. His veins and meta carpels gliding on one another were so clearly visible. He looked like a piece of art every time, but office Taehyung was something else. The gray suit of him looked great! No doubt that he always looked great in every costume. I can confidently declare that even if he wears trash he is gonna slay. But this look of him was something else. I wonder how Jungkook would have reacted if he saw the ravantte like this....his hormones would have taken over his mind and he would have lost it. He had seen him in the morning, but while working his aura was so hot which made him look more attractive.

He typed his last paragraph, keeping his eyes constant on the file and danced his long fingers on the keyboard without looking at the screen. He had a great orientation!

No one could say that, this man was behaving like a scared and broken man a month ago. He was normal now. Thanks to a particular brunette!

But it doesn't he was completely normal.

A person can never change himself from his original form completely. He was still a psyco. The future heir of the Kim's industry and also of the Mafia gang Red wings.

[I never mentioned it before. The readers know that Mr. Kim is a Mafia, but I never mentioned the name of their gang.]

Everything was secret. Everything was covered up. People knew that there was a Gang named Red wings and it had a leader named Mr. Kim but did they now his real name? Did they know who that Mr. Kim is?

Mr. Kim was a secret Mafia. And his gang was not at all like a typical criminal gang who kills people mercilessly and snitch their wealth, family and everything that belongs to them.
As being a Big and famous Businessman, he made this gang to protect his company, to protect his hard work. People always had their evil eyes on his renounced company and he wanted to protect it at any cost. So he did!

It was a gang which worked to protect the Kim corporation. It was a gang to finish all those people who tried to stand against it and dreamed to destroy it.