Boyfriend? |Chapter 52

Just some sweet moments.

"Hey kook. Wanna look around the building and office?" Taehyung finally broke the silence after five minutes as there was a long silence because the young doctor was resting on his shoulder while side hugging him. His strong tattooed arms still wrapped around his waist. His breath was steady now. No wetness was felt by the blonde on his shoulder so it was the sign that he had stopped sobbing completely. The doctor found peace in his man.

"Amm.....sure Tae." The doctor pulled away and replied as he raised his hand and threaded the older's blonde hair with his right tattooed fingers, pushing them back and feeling the silky texture over his soft skin. He loved the feeling of the other's blonde hair. They were soft and also smelled very good. Just the colour had changed but it made him more handsome, also causing the other to love this side of him more. Taehyung in his blonde era is hella attractive.

"It will be time to leave too. Let me show you around and introduce you to some people." He got up and walked towards his table to turn the laptop off. He arranged the files and stuffs properly and the doctor watched him doing his work with a very very lovely and soft smile.

The blonde unrolled his sleeves, buttoning them once again. He grabbed his coat to wear. Finally he pushed his blonde bangs, arranging the properly and looked at himself in a beautiful round mirror whose frame was decorated with light blue, gray and white marbles and the bright light of a yellow LED coming out from the back of it made it look more beautiful. He made sure that he looked perfect. He took out his specs, kept it in its box and tugged it inside his bag. The younger watched him without even blinking for at least one time.

His attention was caught by some white pieces lying on the floor in a corner. Those were scattered like something broke here. He furrowed as he got up and walked towards Taehyung. "Hyung? What is this?" He asked making The blonde look at him.

"O---oh. That's nothing." He looked down and than turned his gaze back into his eyes. He did it for two times making the brunette understand that something happened. Well, this was a sign of nervousness. "Tell me. Are you hurt? Did something happen?" He looked all over his body and ran his hands over his shoulders, arms and finally grabbed both of his hands and held them tightly.

"Nothing happened Kook-ah. It was just---" The blonde spoke, "I was angry and frustrated as I got the news. I couldn't handle it and ended up smashing it on the ground. I feel so angry Jungkook, you have no idea how I am controlling it." He sighed, "I don't wanna turn into some dangerous beast and kill him, when you are stressed and sad. I need to comfort you, stay with you. I---I just brought my anger and anxiety out like this. Anyways, I feel better now."

"Oh Tae....." Jungkook pouted, "How do you feel? Are you feeling anxiety again? Did you take your meds?" He asked.

"Yes. I had finished eating just before you came and everything happened afterwards. Let's just, leave it for now." Taehyung replied.