Early morning romance |Chapter 49 [M]

⚠️WARNING⚠️

Mature scenes ahead. Romance & love making description.

(Wear earphones and enjoy it with the playlist)

It was early morning. Jungkook shifted his position in sleep a little and opened his eyes to find Taehyung's face very close to his own. He smiled at the eternal looking man. He looked like an angel, so handsome and attractive in the new silky blonde hair. His honey coloured skin also glowed so beautifully under the night light.

The doctor picked up his phone to check time from the night stand. Exact six had struck. It was early. He kept the phone back and snuggled closer to the blonde, wrapping his arms around him. The blonde too pulled him closer, unknowingly in deep slumber. The doctor looked at him with heart eyes and admired him as his face was so close to him. He leaned closer and pecked his lips. He pulled away and layed back, playing with his blond hair.

In a few minutes, the blonde shifted his position again and layed straight. His hands were still grabbing the other's arms making it wrap around his own waist. The doctor gulped at the feeling of warm skin of his waist against his palm. His hormones were losing control at the tempting sight in front of him. It was getting hard to control the desire and love he was having in his heart for this moment. He couldn't control anymore and lifted himself up, resting his weight on the left arm's elbow. He kept admiring the sight for a few seconds.

The blonde pushed the blanket away a little as the blanket was too warm and he was trying to maintain the temperature inside by throwing his one leg out. His chest and left hand was free too. Jungkook laughed in his breath looking at the other's childish behaviour. But he knew that the blanket was too warm and he understood the feeling. He himself had his one leg out of the white thick cover. (LOL! Just like we all do.)

He observed the blonde's perfectly cut heart shaped pink lips. The two highlighted philtrum lines of him were so well shaped and prominent. His jaws were sharp just like his own ones. His forehead was wide, decorated with perfect dark eyebrows, just above his pretty, now closed eyes. He was perfect in every aspect. No matter he had suffered many things and he was not perfect in emotional behaviour. None of us are perfect and that was his flaw too. The doctor always ignored the flaws and accepted this man with his whole heart. He was enough for him. Pretty enough to love him, to respect him, adore him and take care of him. He wanted nothing else.

He himself had many flaws and felt lucky to be accepted by the blonde, because he was also not a perfect man. This was the main thing; main feeling which made them perfect for each other!

The doctor raised his hand towards the blonde's face and traced his face with his fingers. His index and middle finger travelled down from his forehead, to his prominent nose, perfect cut lips, slight rough chin, smooth neck and now rested on the sternum of his chest. The blonde felt the sensation in sleep and his chest seemed to be rising up and down deeply at the sensation. His dark brows furrowed. He gulped in sleep.