Chapter 1: Prologue

"Here is your sandwich ma'am," The barista handed a short but pretty girl with bangs on her forehead the sandwich she ordered.

"Finally!" The girl groaned impatiently as she took a bite of the sandwich that she ordered a minute ago.

"SO GOOD!" She moaned before pushing the door violently, causing the door to swing back and forth, creating loud bangs each time it hits the wall before she exited the cafe.

Little did she know, a girl was watching her.

She rolled her eyes, looking at her immature behaviour. "I wonder when will people like her learn to appreciate things."

She looked at her watch for a moment, before packing up her stuff as her taxi arrived.

The tall girl, with features and the body of a model, stepped inside of the taxi.

"Where do you want to go?" The taxi driver asked as he checked his rear view mirror, making sure that his passenger got into his car.

"South Korea International School, please," She said, before putting on her headphones and playing her favourite music on the way to school.

It was her first day in this school, she just transferred here. Looking at the bustling student body, she took a deep breath, before gripping on her bag and walking through the school gate.

"Who's that?" As the girl walked into the school, a lot of heads turned towards her direction. Her beauty attracted a lot of people, who was staring at the girl in utter shock and awe, admiring how beautiful she was.

She ignored the obvious glances of everyone and approached a teacher.

"Hi, I'm new here, can you show me..." She looked at her designated timetable for a moment, before continuing on her sentence, "Class 2-5."

"Of course!" The teacher said with a welcoming smile, "Follow me," he instructed her as he brought her up the stairs to an empty classroom.

"The teacher should be here soon, once the bell ring," He notified her before leaving.

The bell rung momentarily as a lot of students rushed up to their classroom. The teacher, looking at the tall girl, who was clueless on where she had to be, asked, "New girl right?"

The girl nodded as she went into the class after the teacher.

Everyone ran behind her and got seated. At the corner of her eye, she noticed the small girl from the cafe in her class, she sighed, looking at the corner of her mouth which still had little stains from the sandwich she had gotten, no doubt she was in a hurry to rush to school.

The teacher then tapped the tall girl on her shoulder, before pointing towards an empty seat.

As she walked towards the seat, she noticed the girl was her tablemate. She held out her hand, "Hi I'm Minji, nice to meet you!"

The small but pretty girl looked at her hand, before looking at Minji and smiled, "I'm Hanni!"

Please vote for the story if you enjoyed it as it would really help me push the story out to more people :D Thank you!