Chapter 16: Epilogue

As Minji closed her diary, she sighed thinking of how she needed to go to work again. It was ironic how she missed school when she was a teenager, but now, Minji wished she could travel back in time and go to school instead. Seeing Hanni everyday in school brightened her day, but ever since she left for Australia, school was not interesting anymore to her.

She had taken over her father's company, becoming the youngest billionaire in South Korea.

"Ms Kim," Hyein knocked on the door. After graduation, Minji had taken her friend over on her wing as her assistant. Considering that it pays more than enough, Hyein was very thankful. And Minji was more than happy to hire a friend for her work to keep her company as well.

"Yes Hyein? And for the millionth time I told you you could just call me Minji even for work," Minji rolled her eyes playfully at the girl. The girl was now noticeably taller than her, she had a massive growth spurt after graduation that gave her an extra few inches on top of her already beautiful and tall stature.

"There's someone here to see you," She said politely before opening the door.

"Hyein I don't have any appointment for today..." Minji stared in shock at who was in front of her right now.

Even though they haven't seen each other in a decade, she could still recognise her easily. Her eyes still as shiny as they were, her hips still as curvy as they used to be and her lips still as glossy as when they had their last kiss 10 years ago.

"Hello Minji," The shorter girl said, revealing a slight smile.

"Hello Hanni," Minji said, with her heart still beating as fast as it beated for the girl 10 years ago. Nothing changed about how she felt about Hanni.

They stared at each other, nothing could anticipate them about seeing each other again. It was like a piece of them were healed after being broken, the part where they wanted to just scream, "I love you Minji/Hanni!"

The End of ---See You Again---

Author's Note: I'm gonna leave this story on a cliffhanger first because there's going to be a sequel to this book! It's going to be up soon a few days later because I kinda need a break from writing 2 stories at once for the past 20 days. Thank you for reading until the end of the story and being such an amazing reader all of you are! I'm looking forward to seeing you in my other stories or the sequel to this one! Bye!!! :D

Please vote for the story if you enjoyed it as it will help me push the story out to more people :D Thank you!