Chapter 4: She Fell First

"Hey Hanni," Minji said with a warming smile that made Hanni melt. "Do you want to go out this weekend?"

"OMG!" Hyein squealed excitedly as she heard what had come out of Minji's mouth.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" Hanni said in a smirk.

"No!" Minji waved her hand frantically, "Just as friends, like a girl's night out. Hyein, you should come too!"

"I'm not going to say no to that," Hyein replied as she saw Hanni side-eyed her, if looks could kill, Hyein will be whithering on the floor already. "Actually... I have... a school project to do." She fabricated a lie, before feeling proud of herself to think of such a genius comeback.

"But we're in the same class, we don't have school project right now," Minji said, clearly confused. Hanni rolled her eyes at Hyein's incompetence to lie.

"I meant... tuition's project," Hyein hurriedly corrected.

"That's weird, my tuition doesn't give out projects to do," Minji said as she shrugged, "Well, are you coming Hanni?"

"Of course I am!" Hanni said as she threw herself onto Minji's body.

"Get off you big Koala bear!" She teased as she kissed Hanni's cheeks. This has been a habit between them for the past few days already ever since the day Hanni started kissing Minji's cheeks. "So where are we going?"

"There's a new waterpark that just opened, I was hoping that we can go check it out together," She said, before searching the grand opening of the waterpark to show Hanni.

"Aww, I want to go too!" Hyein chipped in, "I meant... that is if I didn't have tuition work."

"Too bad for you," Hanni joked as she waved her hand around and blew on her tongue like a 5 year old would. She turned her face slightly away from Minji, just so she could mouth "Thank you" to Hyein silently.

Hyein winked and mouthed back, "Good luck with your date."

On Sunday, they met each other outside of the waterpark before going in.

"Ready?" Minji excitedly jumped around Hanni.

Hanni looked around, "Look at all these slides! I wanna try this one!" She pointed at a tall blue waterslide that drops straight down, "Wait nevermind this one!" She pointed at another waterslide, but a twisting one. "Oh wait we should go to that one!" She then directed her pointer finger to a slide where 2 people can sit on a floatie.

"Relax Hanni, we can try all of them, we have all day!" She said as she approached the counter. "Two teenagers tickets please," She said.

The guy behind the counter, without looking at her said, "That would be... $40 dollars."

As the guy looked up, his whole facial emotions changed as he brushed his hair back. He coughed as he cleared his voice before leaning forward, ridiculously close to Minji's face, before whispering, "But for you pretty girl? It's free."

Minji chuckled awkwardly, "What about my friend here?"

The guy directed his glance at Hanni, before looking her up and down creepily, "She can come in for free too," He smirked, "If you guys both meet me after my shift end."

"Uh, no thanks," Minji put her hand on his face, blocking his view before hastily taking out $40 dollars, slapping it on the counter.

The guy looked at the money, clearly dissatisfied before opening the gate for both of them to walk through.

They walked into the woman's locker room before Hanni dumped all of her clothes on the bench as she started to strip down. She discreetly looked at Minji, trying to see if she got her reaction.

"Ew Hanni!" Minji screamed, covering her eyes, "There are changing cabinets there!" Without taking another look, she bolted off to change her clothes, much to Hanni's dismay.

Hanni put on her one-piece swimsuit, although she wanted to impress Minji, she didn't like the idea of putting her body on display for everyone to see.

Just then, a model emerged from the changing cabinets. She was wearing a two-piece black bikini, revealing most part of her body. Maybe the bikini was too small for her body.

Hanni stared at Minji's immaculate figure, admiring her toned abs and her perfect body proportions.

"What? Too much?" Minji asked with a worried face because she caught Hanni staring at her. "I haven't worn this since last year," She said as she tried stretching out the fabric, making it more fit to her size.

Hanni shook her head immediately, "You're perfect... I mean it's perfect!" She was practically drooling over her right now, lost for words on how perfect Minji is at the moment.

It was at this moment Hanni felt something different, a sense of connection with Minji. Her face seemed to look cuter and prettier, her voice seemed smoother, her hair seemed silkier, and everything about her just seemed more perfect all of a sudden. It was like she got struck by Cupid's arrow.

As Minji flicked her hair back, she could feel it as if she was watching it in slow-motion, everything, even the wind, seemed to accommodate her beauty, accentuating every part of her that is to compliment.

Hanni is suddenly snapped out of her trance as she felt Minji's hand grab her hand, before grabbing her out of the changing room. At their contact, she could feel a small spark electrifying her body as she stared at the beauty.

"Hot," she muttered before running with her, catching up to her speed.

Author's Note: Damn even I'm drooling over Minji while writing this. Would you guys like to see a more mature version of these fanfiction?

Please vote for the chapter if you enjoyed it as it will help me push the story out to more people :D Thank you!