Chapter 11: The Date

"I'm back!" Hanni said excitedly as she jumped into the classroom.

"Hanni!" Minji shouted as she rushed to pick the little girl up, before placing her down on the floor gently.

"We've missed you," Hyein said as she patted Hanni's back, "Well, mostly Minji, she kept on talking about you."

"Aww I miss you too my Minjibear," Hanni teased as she sat down on her seat.

"So do I finally get that kiss?" Minji pleaded with puppy-eyes.

Hanni leaned in and gave a big smooch on the tall girl's rosy lips, smiling.

"OMG! Are you guys dating now?" Hyein yelped happily.

"Yea...!" Hanni replied, blushing.

"Let's go out on a date later," Minji held onto Hanni's hand as she stroke her back-palm.

"Can I tell you something Minji?" Hanni rubbed her head nervously. She wanted to tell Minji the truth about what was going on her mind.

"Can it wait until the date?" Minji begged, scared that Hanni would blow her off.

"Sounds good," Hanni nodded, unable to resist Minji's cuteness. When Minji wanted to be pretty, she was really pretty. And when Minji wanted to be cute, she was very cute. Minji then gave Hanni a peck on her lips before sitting down with her.

After school ended, Hanni latched onto Minji's body, climbing on her like a sloth. "So where are we going?" She asked curiously.

"Wait and find out," She booped Hanni's nose playfully, which Hanni let out a small cute chuckle before they both went on Minji's chauffeur.

After approximately half an hour, they arrived in a luxurious shopping mall full with luxury bands. Louis Vuitton, Chanel, everything that Hanni could only dream of getting.

"Go have fun, shop all you want," Minji told Hanni.

"Really?" Hanni asked in disbelief, "I don't have the money for these brands." She said, embarrassed, very obvious that Minji was richer than her.

"I'll pay, don't worry about it," She said, whipping out a black credit card.

"OMG! You're the best!" Hanni threw herself to Minji as she started kissing her whole face here and there, leaving red marks on every spot on her face. Eventually, she started going down on her neck, making Minji moan loudly.

Minji quickly yank Hanni off and covered her mouth before telling her, "We're still in public."

Hanni looked around at the people staring at the couple and chuckled, "Sorry."

Hanni ran towards the Gucci store, "I've always wanted Gucci!" She said, pointing at all the cosmetics like a child in a toy store.

"Sure, get anything you like honey," Minji awed, melting at Hanni's actions.

Hanni cringed at the price tag, "Won't it be a bit too much?" She handed Minji over a handbag that caught her attention. The handbag was beige and green, with a big Gucci logo in the middle.

Minji shook her head, "Come on let's buy this, then people will know that your girlfriend bought this for you. You belong to me."

"Thank you thank you thank you!" Hanni jumped up and down as Minji paid for her handbag. Then, they proceeded to the rest of the store, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Armani, Burberry, Dior...

"Thanks for everything baby," Hanni smiled warmly at Minji.

"Baby? I'm not a baby. You're my baby, look at how small you are," Minji teased, patting the shorter girl.

Hanni huffed, "Fine, I'm only letting you call me short because you bought me stuff."

As they rode back home, Hanni looked into Minji's deep, galaxy-filled eyes. "Minji, I have something to te..."

Minji hummed. "Yes?"

Hanni looked over at all the designer bags that she had bought for her and felt a little bit guilty as she decided to push the reveal to another day.

"Nevermind, I love you Minji." She said as she laid her heads on Minji's wide and strong shoulders and fell asleep.

Minji looked at Hanni, who was sleeping peacefully on her shoulder, with occasional snores. Not wanting to wake up her girlfriend to press onto her sudden question, she stroke the girl's cheeks as she admired her beauty.

Minji didn't move for the entire ride, worried that it'll wake the sleeping beauty up. Even when Hanni's saliva dripped onto Minji's designer wear, she just wiped it off of Hanni's chin.

As they arrived in front of Hanni's doorstep, she picked Hanni up and carried her bridal-style. Sure, it was tiring, but she didn't want to wake her out of her sleep.

She gently placed Hanni back on her bed, and kissed her forehead, "Goodnight Hanni, I love you."

Author's Note: You guys aren't ready for what comes next! Afterall this is a strangers to lovers to strangers story. Bad things is going to start happening :O

Please vote for the story if you enjoyed it as it will help me push the story out to more people :D Thank you!