Chapter 10: I Want You Back

The next few days, Hanni didn't go to school, which made Minji worry sick about her.

Friday came and still no sign of Hanni, Minji quickly rushed over to her house without even attending school first.

She used the spare key Hanni told her about and walked inside the house, only to find Hanni lying in her bed.

Minji went to kiss Hanni's forehead, "Wakey wakey sleepy-head."

Hanni opened her eyes, staring at Minji in a long and awkward silence, before asking, "Why are you here?"

"You haven't been in school for the past 3 days, what's going on?" Minji asked as she looked at Hanni dead-serious. "Have you been sleeping the whole time?"

Hanni coughed and she blew her nose into a tissue beside her bed, "No... I've been sick."

Minji shot up and smacked Hanni in the shoulder, "You should've told me!"

Hanni shook her head, "I didn't want you to get sick either." She then looked at the clock in her room, "Hey aren't you supposed to be in school?"

Minji explained proudly, sitting on Hanni's bed, with her hand next to Hanni's, "I was but then I found out you weren't in school again so I went to check up on you."

Hanni then whacked Minji, "Are you crazy? You're gonna miss school all because of me! Hurry go to school now!"

"I'm late anyways, there's no point going," Minji said, before hugging Hanni tightly, "I missed you."

Hanni then wiggled out of the hug uncomfortably, "I've only been out for 3 days, what do you mean you missed me?"

Minji shrugged, "I guess seeing your annoying face gives me comfort."

As Hanni was about to beat Minji up, Minji ran out of her room and went to the pharmacy to get Hanni some medicine.

She asked the pharmacist, "Do you have any medicine for dealing with a cold?"

The pharmacist directed the girl to an isle before pointing out to her her list of selection. Minji swiftly took one and paid for it before heading to Hanni's house again.

Her parents were sitting on the couch, as they locked eyes, Hanni's dad smirk knowingly as he said, "Hanni's waiting."

"Thank you sir," Minji replied politely and respectfully before walking back into Hanni's room.

Minji knocked at the door, "Hey, I got you some medicine."

Hanni stuck her tongue out in disgust, "I don't like taking medicine, it's just a cold, it's gonna be gone sooner or later."

Hanni then sneezed into her tissue. Her nose was already as red as an tomato from all the sneezing and rubbing and her eye-lids were half shut.

"I don't like to see you like this, come on, be a good girl and listen to me," Minji said as she took a spoon and pour the medicine out.

"Ugh just faster get it over with," Hanni rolled her eyes and obeyed before opening her mouth, making an "O" shape.

"Here comes the airplane!" Minji said as she wiggled around the spoon before flying it into Hanni's mouth. Minji then patted Hanni's head as she gulped loudly at the medicine, before exclaiming "Bleh! It taste so bad!"

Minji nodded, "I know, but it's going to make you feel better. I promise once you recover I'm going to take you out to some place special, okay?"

Hanni raised her eyebrows, "Are you asking me out on a date?"

Minji then chuckled at the clueless girl, "Will you be my girlfriend Hanni?"

Hanni said, "Minji... I can't-" But then leaned forward and smudged her medicine-filled lips on Minji's red and rosy mouth. She broke the kiss mid-way before commenting, "Screw that, I've been waiting for this. A girl deserves her happiness too."

Minji smirked and held Hanni's waist before pushing her forward towards her, another hand stroking the smaller girl's hair, "Me too," She then pecked her back, "I don't know what you talking about screwing what but ew the medicine actually taste gross!"

"That's what I was saying!" Hanni laughed as Minji leaned in again, before getting stopped by Hanni's finger on her lips, "When I get better, I don't want you to get sick."

Minji nodded disappointingly as she pouted, "Fine, you better get better quick, I wanna kiss those lips so badly."

Please vote for the chapter if you enjoyed it as it will help me push the story out to more people :D Thank you!